PDA

View Full Version : Nova GTE fast Road / Track Car

Mike B GTE
11-06-13, 06:23 PM
Due to our new arrival I am selling my1990 (G plate) Nova GTE project car. Ive owned this car since 2006 and have taken it from a very rough and untidy standard(ish) example to the track / fast road based version you see here. The car has many many high specification / competition parts which are ALL brand new and have never been used (since the car is not complete). The specification highlights are as follows: 7x16" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s on 195/40 Dunlops (wheel stud conversion) Bilstein B10 dampers with custom springs (very low) Willwood Midilte 4 pot from calipers with 280mm discs and braided lines Astra GTE rear disc conversion with new dics and calipers Fabricage 6 point cage with door bars and rear cross plus MPS rear brace (all powdercoated white) Cobra Imola S side mounted seats and scroth harnesses OMP dished wheel Flocked Dash (unfitted) Carbon fibre interior panels, doors, and rear section plus scuttle cover Custom alcantara covered false floor Flocked battery box (battery mounted in rear) Engleman Manta 400 mirrors on carbon bases Piper exhaust system with, sportex 4 branch Vernier Pulley (not fitted) Samco Hoses K&N 57i Polished tanks and loom cover OMP strut brace New doors Orginal GTE bodykit bumpers, skirts, gril and wrap round wing) Fibreglass bootlid with persex rear screen (as shown in photo with white bootlid) Many new miscellaneous parts including (but not limited to) inginton coil, battery, radiator, headlights, interior door handles, bearings, clips and fixings, bonnet pins, areotec annodised bolts (used everywhere!!), new original rubber gear gaiter, tailored GTE branded mats, fire extinguisher, flocked rear damper covers, 2 sets of MK4 asta mudflaps.... NOT SHOWN IN PHOTOS: the rear arches have been cut out and replaced with new metal to replace the rotten ones shown with a temporary fix. The car is now rust free. REQUIRED TO COMPLETE: handbrake cable, wiper motor earth wire fixed and finally painted. Thats it! She really is almost ready to go. The bodywork is ok, no rust and no dents, as ive said the doors are new, as are the wings. The bonnet has had MK2 Astra vents blended in, this was a proffesional job. The rest of the car is a mix of red (resprayed at some point in its past, although it is originally a red car), grey primer and flat sanded areas as well as freshly done rear arches - which will require a finishing skim prior to paint. . The mileage is sitting at just over 98,000 but the majority of parts subjected to that mileage have been upgraded or at least replaced. I will not split so please dont ask. The car will required to be trailered away on collection. I do not have the facilities to deliver unfortunatley. £250 payment via paypal required immediatley and the rest cash on collection. Any questions please ask

LOOKING FOR £2500

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa201/M16KEB/P1080798.jpg

Theres a ton of photos in my build thread

Mike B GTE
17-06-13, 08:33 PM
Sold.

_Jake
17-06-13, 10:12 PM
Whoever got that is lucky, its gorgeous! love the number plate too lol

Rickyb
18-08-13, 09:42 PM
I cant belive this is now on egay for double the dow

lee 16v
20-08-13, 07:41 PM
Love this car but 5k is a lot of money

Mike B GTE
25-08-13, 06:38 PM
I cant belive this is now on egay for double the dow

Me neither, it's worth £3k absolute tops.