PDA

View Full Version : Need some inspiration

simonm
07-06-13, 07:29 PM
Hi every one been a long time since on here been so busy lately and haven't had any time for my beloved nova xe project. So I'm after some inspiration I need a little motivation. Have any of you guys got any nice mk1 pics and projects going really not a lot left to finish it but time and a small few dollars. Any one in the same boat kills me to see it sit there with so much time and money pumped in so far

Marcusgeorge
07-06-13, 07:34 PM
I feel the same way !! Just a big money pit

Life has a balance though things that are hardest are normally the most worth it ;)

mk1nova_rich
07-06-13, 07:35 PM
Don't give up on it mate, will be worth it in the end :) sometimes a few weeks/months away from a project can give you the motivation and determination to crack on again

mowgli
07-06-13, 07:40 PM
agreed.... i've been incredibly skint for the last year & a bit, so simply haven't had the money to get on with stuff.... just keep the faith, maybe try & find a runner on the bay of e & renew your love of novas.

simonm
07-06-13, 11:32 PM
That's a good idea on picking up a runner but there so rare around here and also I like driving my mk4 gsi too much that's prob another reason for it sitting as that's been chewing up a few quid lately but I don't really need to spend any thing more on my nova just need a little time I'm reckoning if I had two full days at her she'd be finished

chrisd1986
07-06-13, 11:53 PM
Click on my sig matey and have a scroll through

simonm
08-06-13, 12:11 AM
Looks good that it's mint looking I'd love a mint pov spec had some back in the day but sold all of them really need to pull my finger out and get her sorted biggest job ive left is plumbing up the brakes and waterpump and Tbelt I'll try get some pics up tomorrow of her see what you guys think of it as it sits

chrisd1986
08-06-13, 12:18 AM
Ive got one of those easy bleed kits which dose it so quick and i wouldnt like to have to do the cambelt on mi e after putting the valver in

simonm
08-06-13, 09:06 AM
I've also got one of those there super handy plug on the air line and it's sorted in a few seconds but because I've changed my master cylinder and servo to a cav one all my pipes need changing around and splitting thru T pieces not a big job but still haven't had the chance