PDA

View Full Version : Vauxhall calibra black heated leather interior front seats (good condition)

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
22-05-13, 02:31 AM
For sale is my front black leather heated seats removed from a Vauxhall Calibra, i brought this interior with intentions to fitting it into my nova but due to having other commitments and not enough hours in the day they sadly have to be re-homed :( these seats are by far in brilliant condition, they do have a few age related marks but this is expected for seats of its age however these seats are not ripped or torn in any places, all in 1 piece and the bolsters both drivers side and passengers side are also in mint condition and keeps up the value, i have done a fair share research wise to find a good price for advertising these and i think £65 would be a fair price as these leather seats are ranging from £150-£250 depending on condition, i also have the heated seat panel with the heated seat switches to go with the chairs

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
22-05-13, 12:16 PM
bump

avenir80
01-06-13, 10:51 PM
any chance of a sneaky picture??

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
04-06-13, 09:44 PM
any chance of a sneaky picture??

Im new to all this stuff mate and unsure of how to do pics, plus laptop is not the bestest of laptops, the link below is the link to my advert on gumtree of them tho :)

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/vauxhall-calibra-black-leather-heated-seats/1019040702

chrisd1986
04-06-13, 09:50 PM
If you still have these in august when i go to retro rides i will have them to save on postage

Southie
04-06-13, 09:56 PM
Start a photobucket account, upload your pictures, copy and then paste the [IMG] option into your thread ;)

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
04-06-13, 10:52 PM
If you still have these in august when i go to retro rides i will have them to save on postage

wheres this Retro Rides meet at mate? Ive been hearing about it but yet not a clue of where it is :( is it Castle Combe? Ive had the chairs a while now mate so doubt they'll be going anywhere in a hurry so will defo most probs be available still in August time. Suprised no one has snapped my arm off at £65 tbh :/

Start a photobucket account, upload your pictures, copy and then paste the [IMG] option into your thread ;)

Cheers Southie i'll give that ago buddy ;)

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
04-06-13, 10:53 PM
Might pop down to this Retro Rides meet in the nova depending on how far/where abouts it is as im starting to learn to drive lol :D

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
07-06-13, 04:41 PM
bump... :)

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
10-06-13, 03:31 PM
bump sfs....

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
14-06-13, 06:21 PM
Really need these gone guys, surely someone's bound to want some lovely comfortable black leather interior in their nova? lol

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
15-06-13, 03:02 PM
Sold!!! Still have lots of nova parts available in the "Parts For Sale" section...