PDA

View Full Version : Linz had an accident.

wisewood
27-08-03, 12:35 PM
she's ok but she's been off work for a week cos some idiot drove into the back of her and she's got whiplash.
she had come off a dual carriageway and was stationary at a roundabout when a little sh*t came up behind her and just didn't stop. "sorry i wasn't looking at what i was doing" or some equally lame excuse was given. obviously she got a hell of a shock. this happened last monday afternoon. think there's been a bit of damage to her bumper but not totally sure of the extent of it. i rang her yesterday to see how she was, she said she's taking ibuprofen and she went to the doctors to try and get a sick note. not sure what the craic is now or how long she's gonna be off for.

she was in good spirits and chirpy but obvously p*ssed off by it all. think this idiot is a similar age to linzi and might have a bit of money so he clearly doesn't give a sh*t what he does cos mummy and daddy will bail him out.

Ben (lurk75)
27-08-03, 12:52 PM
hope her car is not that bad.

wisewood
27-08-03, 01:03 PM
all i know is what you see before you...

some bumper damage so it says.
could be more chasis damage though i suppose... depends how hard he hit her.

Cara
27-08-03, 01:06 PM
oh dear :x hope ye well soon linz an the insurance doesnt take as long as mine is

wisewood
27-08-03, 02:15 PM
i've done that before - stalled coming onto roundabout - vectra drove into the back of me.

i had no tax at the time so shouldnt have been on the road so i jumped out n assessed the damage (mostly to his car) and i said - am on way to work - this is old n crap, its your insurance - up to you...

he said "fair enoguh get yourself off if you're sure mate"
so i did. :lol:

Feel sorry for linz though - only been driving about 2 weeks and had accident and got whiplash already.

wisewood
27-08-03, 02:28 PM
yeah i think when i stalled i was thinking about breasts - so that was a womans fault - technically.

locky
27-08-03, 04:56 PM
At least shez ok n not hurt bad!

Tilly
27-08-03, 06:37 PM
Hope you are alright linz

WATCH IT MICKY :o

Mark
27-08-03, 07:25 PM
I'm sure everyone on here wishes Linz well and hope the car is not too bad.

onephatnova
27-08-03, 07:34 PM
sorry to hear of ur accident :(

all the best for you and the car :D

hope u get better & sorted asap...

novax
27-08-03, 11:10 PM
Bless, hope you're feeling better soon

Anton
27-08-03, 11:42 PM
glad you are ok

Evolution
28-08-03, 04:29 AM
Aye, glad shes ok in the sence of nothing serious happening.
Not a good experience to have happene so soon, but its all learning.
I found myself being much more aware after my first crash, and then my second crash taught me to be very aware of road conditions, i was still a novice driver.
Put it down as experience, and at the end of the day, it wasnt her fault.

Ste_Nova
28-08-03, 10:08 AM

what exatly are you doing chatting up linz's work mates? :?:

wisewood
28-08-03, 11:37 AM
hadnt heard from linz for a week - had no mention of holiday so i emailed someone who i know she works with...

not chatting up - just asked where linz was.

:lol:

Ste_Nova
28-08-03, 11:40 AM
how did u have her email address... have you got pics of her?

wisewood
28-08-03, 11:43 AM
she was a member on churchoftuna.
thats how i had her email address - and am pretty sure i have a pic of her n linz somewhere :lol:

but thats not the point... point is linz had an accident and she is ok.
stop diggin ste. :D

SaraGSi
28-08-03, 05:35 PM
make sure u do him for whiplash linz....glad ur ok

see u back on here soon :D

linzTDI
29-08-03, 03:21 PM
hello all!!!!!!
I am in the local library how sad am i !!!!!!!!!

Yeah on sick form work but feeling better now so will be back next tuesday i think.
Well the e-mail from Emma at work explained it but i am really pissed off he said he would pay for the damage need new bumper and there is rear pannel damage so if he does it aves the insurance company writing it off! i could have killed him he hit me that hard i went in to the lanes round the round about had my little bro in the car too!
Still driving tho jsut got alot of road rage in me at the minute.
Managed to drag myslef to a local cruse tho it was brill!!! going tomorrow night i think, SO MICKY YOU WANNA WATCH YOURSELF IF YA AT SPILLERS TOMOZ!

Gonna put a claim in of course for my whip las once the bastard has payed up!! Or i will be taking keith up to his house puff what he is.

Got a quote of a garage to get it fixed ?409 so i sent that to him so if he pays that i am laughing all the way to a shop that sells body kits lol

wisewood
29-08-03, 03:59 PM
YEAY she is alive!!!

:D

good to see you were 'sad' enough to go and use the library for the net access linz.

SaraGSi
29-08-03, 09:34 PM
nice 1 linz

Fester
30-08-03, 08:37 PM
You claim for whiplash against his insurance company, so you'll have to declare the accident.. I think?

Chris LR
30-08-03, 08:47 PM
You've have been whiplashed into next year if you'd had a Landy up your arse....

then again who wouldn't?

Ste_Nova
01-09-03, 11:02 AM
You claim for whiplash against his insurance company, so you'll have to declare the accident.. I think?

yeh but u don't have to claim for the car

CP
01-09-03, 11:30 AM
Glad you're OK Linz.
Get that whiplash claim in - its worth big money and you are entitled to it. Make sure you get full and ongoing medical checkups about it. Its much more dangerous for women cos they dont have so much muscle in their necks to help protect them. It can turn very serious even sometime after the incident.

I'm sure the "words of comfort" from Mr politcally correct Owens will be a source of strength to help you get thru your ordeal :lol: :lol: :lol:

linzTDI
02-09-03, 08:47 AM
yeah that will be right