PDA

View Full Version : rear arches

mantaphil
17-05-13, 10:42 PM
Hi all im still hunting for some rear arches for my mk1 4door salon. I know i will never find salon ones, so ive been hunting for 5door hatch ones but still cant find any. can anyone help?

cheers Phil

marc69
17-05-13, 10:46 PM
I may be able to get new pattern ones from my motor factors, are you want ing just the outer arches or two sets of each side?

They will also ask for year/cc etc (they usually rather a reg no.)

Let me know and I can ask them, the worst thing would probably be postage and preventing andy damage in transit.

mantaphil
17-05-13, 10:56 PM
I need rear outer arches for both sides, The car is a mk1 1987 4 door salon 1.2. but 5door hatch mk1 or mk2 rear arches will also do fine

marc69
17-05-13, 11:24 PM
I'll ask them for you but keep reminding me until I get you an answer as I'll probably forget!

marc69
18-05-13, 11:57 AM
I phoned today and they are still listed but only pattern bottom wheel arch sections being 5 door. They will phone the suplliers on Monday to double check, however...the price is coming out at £50 each which is a bit high?

Let me know if you want these at this price, also bearing in mind I assume you are not in Aberdeen so then we will have to figure a way of posting them too you.

Are they too far gone to make repair sections? It could work out cheaper as being pattern parts and I can't see them first, there is never a garuntee the fit is perfect anyway.

marc69
21-05-13, 09:11 PM
Was at the factors today to pick up a gasket (but had to order it as none in stock) and they phoned thier body parts supplier who does not do rear arches for 5 door novas, sorry.

mantaphil
21-05-13, 11:23 PM
I paid that price for some on crashrepairpanels which i was happy with, but they came back to me saying they couldnt find them lol, thanks for trying for me. the hunt goes on.

John
21-05-13, 11:27 PM
I have a 5 door hatch arch repair panel, pm me if of any use :)

shaunboy84
21-05-13, 11:30 PM
Opelclassiccarparts.com