PDA

View Full Version : mapping price

jonn
16-05-13, 08:38 PM
what sort of money would it cost roughly to get my nova mapped? its a c20xe on R1 carbs, kent cams and vernier pulleys with megajolt ecu. verniers will have to be set as they are set at standard timing marks. also how long does it usually take on the rollers to do?

skud52
16-05-13, 08:41 PM
i'd say looking at half a day minimum and probably around £35+ an hour for a proper job

oVerboost
16-05-13, 08:41 PM
What management are you running? It should have been set up already, unless it's a DIY kit or one you've made up yourself from various bits... but other than the initial settings, it shouldn't need a remap really. How is the car running? Or is it the first time it is to be set up?

jonn
16-05-13, 08:45 PM
using megajolt, i downloaded a twin 45 map just to get the car going but since then i have bought the cams and verniers so want to get it setup properly and get the most out of it.

oVerboost
16-05-13, 08:46 PM
Ah okay bud, yeah you will need a full custom setup carried out... As has been said, should be about half a day on a dyno to set it all up, carry out tests and check everything is correct. :)

blue_peg_16v
17-05-13, 01:13 AM
Take it boggy £60 last time I went and funny as feck hearing him road test it after you want old man both though not his sons lol

Stuart
17-05-13, 07:17 AM
Given its mega jolt, don't expect many places to want the job...