PDA

View Full Version : x14xe

just vaux trev
14-05-13, 07:25 PM
ok so having a new nova shell and want to get it on the road asap i have a corsa b sitting rotting with a good engine, box exc ill be removing the engine box exc to scrap the b shell to make space but dont wanna be scrapping the shell leaving bits i need can anyone run basics past me as to what elecs i need to remove from the b pics would help as im rather old skool and hate ecu transponder chips and generally anything with more than 3 wires to run cheers in advance:thumb: pics would be genius if pos:p

oVerboost
14-05-13, 07:51 PM
Depends how many bits you have for the nova will depend on what you need to remove from the corsa. If you have nothing, you'll need the engine, mounts, loom, shafts, suspension, fuel pump, ecu etc... Transponder chips is not an area I've ever really had to touch, so cannot help I am afraid.

maddogdaz666
14-05-13, 09:43 PM
Cut out the transponder loom too it'll make it easier. And the Corsa side of the loom from the engine loom.

Southie
15-05-13, 01:56 PM
Have a read through this:
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?129462-*HOW-TO*-fit-a-Smallblock-XE.-%281.4-1.6-16v%29&