PDA

View Full Version : possable shell breaking

dgbnova#1
12-05-13, 10:56 PM
I have a shell listed in the car section had a little interest but need it gone now and I'm open to the option of cutting it up for bits as I've seen a few requests regards parts post any parts you need and I will see if enough parts go I will post prices. I would prefer for you to remove parts but can do this for you but obviously cost will be more then.... Don't want to do this really but I can use some bits myself let me know what you need!
Prices doors 20 each
Bonnet 10
Quarters 30 each
All prices plus postal cost but better to collect
Roof good one dent non sunroof 60

chrisd1986
12-05-13, 11:49 PM
What condition are the doors in dave?

shaunboy84
13-05-13, 12:25 AM
Could you send me some pics off the rear quarters cheers

dgbnova#1
13-05-13, 07:10 AM
Chris doors are ok there are a few dents but solid cheep doors have a look when ure up I will check later for you.

Shaun if you look at the listing "good nova shell" photos are there I don't know how to put the link to it on here anyone?

dc1984
13-05-13, 07:41 AM
Here you go mate.....www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?199592-Good-nova-shell

dgbnova#1
13-05-13, 11:13 AM
Thanks dc need to work that out as got a few listings now!

big_dave_rb25
13-05-13, 07:59 PM
i need tailgate hinges would u post? dave

novalew
13-05-13, 08:03 PM
got a long list

Throttle cable
SPeedo cable
Bonnet stay
Bonnet cable inc fixings
Washer bottle inc hoses and jets
Rear heated window plug and some loom
The rubber grommet that goes from roof to boot to protect wiring.
The bolts and nuts that bolt the tie bars to the front panel and lower arms to chassis.
The bolts that hold the calipers to the hub.
a gear linkage
A mk2 drivers wing
and a length of rear chassis rail if possible

JBeck
13-05-13, 08:09 PM
Do you have a coil/amplifier/wiring?

dgbnova#1
13-05-13, 08:36 PM
Hi Dave yes I would if she'll is broken up its got till middle of next week and then it's cards marked so will let you know

dgbnova#1
13-05-13, 09:16 PM
Yes should have that it was a 1.2 I will check tomorrow do you want all three items or just the wires?

dgbnova#1
13-05-13, 09:24 PM
Yes that's a good list should have all of that apart from gear linkage. Throttle cable will depend on what engine ure running I will look tomorrow as most of those bits I have off already. The rail can be yours send me details/measurements of what you need and if it's broken I know how much you need. Also would you collect or want it sending.

JBeck
13-05-13, 09:41 PM
Yes should have that it was a 1.2 I will check tomorrow do you want all three items or just the wires?
I need the three mate, the coil, amplifier and the associated wiring that goes into the coil, then out of the coil and into the dizzy. Will take the whole loom from the engine bay if that makes it easier. What dizzy does it have? The black Delco or the brown Bosch? If it's the Bosch I'll need the dizzy too.

ta.

novalew
14-05-13, 11:03 PM
Yes that's a good list should have all of that apart from gear linkage. Throttle cable will depend on what engine ure running I will look tomorrow as most of those bits I have off already. The rail can be yours send me details/measurements of what you need and if it's broken I know how much you need. Also would you collect or want it sending.

Hi mate I can measure it up as soon as it stop raining. If you can post that would be better for me. If you could drop me a pm with posted price and collection price. Dont suppose you are going pvs?

ivauxhallkyle
15-05-13, 03:47 PM
Hi mate is the mk2 wing gm or pater part and what con is it in

dgbnova#1
17-05-13, 08:19 AM
Wings are not that good sorry got no good ones at the moment

thedjse
17-05-13, 07:34 PM
Interested in front bumper how much pal

dgbnova#1
18-05-13, 07:58 AM
Not sure I have a bumper spare but I will look
'm away till monday so I will look at ALL the requests that I have not got back to thanks.