PDA

View Full Version : Scoobyeater

Plug
07-05-13, 07:25 PM
they guy is a Melt !

Won items on ebay which since winning have been smashed up and thrown away,

so i wouldnt take the guys word on anything.

Guessing its the fact i won a snowplough for £41 and he wanted more for it IMO

Be wary when dealing with

Ebay id is : sparticus-120

kent14sr
07-05-13, 07:43 PM
Couldn't agree more.

I won an SR front grille off him on ebay and he clearly didn't like the price.

Asked him where it was and he said he was working away but would post in a few days - waited a week, nothing so chased it and he refunded me saying he was now too busy to ever post it..

Didn't he list the snowplough on here a few days ago?

Plug
07-05-13, 08:09 PM
yea the plough was listed on here for £120

i won it on ebay for £41 and i got a message today saying it had been binned, Clearly didnt like the price again.

People like this really grind my gears, put a reserve if you dont want it to sell cheap

Lee H
07-05-13, 09:15 PM
Think all the red blobs under his username tell the story tbh. He is a total messer.

Plug
07-05-13, 09:18 PM
yea just warning other members

Updated 1st post with his ebay user name

kent14sr
07-05-13, 09:21 PM
^That's the one.

I didn't realise it was him till after I won the item otherwise I wouldn't have bid on it given the ridiculous for sale threads that the user puts up on here - probably a lucky escape getting a refund in my case to be honest.

Mark
08-05-13, 07:56 AM
Yet no recent negative feedback on ebay...come on guys neg the ****er, I hate ****ers that do this.

Plug
08-05-13, 04:39 PM
Well it wont let me leave feedback cause i havent sent payment.

Guess ive got to mark it as payment sent before it will let me leave feedback??

Alex J
08-05-13, 08:01 PM
also said he would buy a set of wheels from me, agreed a price etc, then didnt answer his phone or pms, waste of time, that bumper will still be on the car and will be back up forsale next week.

scoobyeater
09-05-13, 06:15 AM
Right alex mate YOU didnt even get back to me!!! when i text you so f.... Knows what your doing caining me down also plug bumper has gone as i said not that i have to explain but hey!!! also kent you received your grill!!! and being a engineer i work away if you all have jobs that means you dont have to travel well done also posting up this kind of crap is very childish so forgive me for my rudeness BUT F+_K off idiots lol

kent14sr
09-05-13, 08:30 AM
Right alex mate YOU didnt even get back to me!!! when i text you so f.... Knows what your doing caining me down also plug bumper has gone as i said not that i have to explain but hey!!! also kent you received your grill!!! and being a engineer i work away if you all have jobs that means you dont have to travel well done also posting up this kind of crap is very childish so forgive me for my rudeness BUT F+_K off idiots lol

No, I didnt receive a grille (as you well know)

After promising me you were going to post it for a couple of weeks, I then chased it up and you refunded me stating you didnt have time to post it.

Jack
09-05-13, 08:30 AM
Thread pruned - can we please keep this on topic, only people who have direct dealings with sellers/buyers need comment