PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Electric window and central locking complete wiring loom with e/w motors.

HouseAtreides
06-05-13, 08:10 PM
Hi,

as the title suggests, I am looking to buy an e/w and c/l complete wiring loom with e/w motors for a Mk2, 3dr hatch Vauxhall Nova.

I am also in search of an original Mk1 Sr/GTE front grille with the slats/air vents still in-situ (with or without the badge - it does not matter, just so long as the grille is in good condition and the vents still in place)

Please get in touch if you or anyone you know have these parts and are looking to sell.

Cheer's,

Tony

Greasemonkey89
06-05-13, 09:46 PM
Hi mate,I have electric window motors n loom but sold central locking,I cut the central locking wires so if you wanted they could be added back into it. Motors and loom £50 posted.
Cheers,Martin

HouseAtreides
06-05-13, 10:00 PM
Hi Martin, thanks for getting back.

Is not ideal having to splice wires etc., and I am certainly no electrician, but am sure an electrician who knows what they are doing could easily add the c/l wires back onto the existing e/w loom. £50 posted seems pretty reasonable to be fair. Strangely enough, there is someone who has the c/l wiring but not the e/w's, so will double check that he still has the wiring and, if so, will get back to you.

I trust that the wiring/loom and e/w motors are in good, working condition?

Cheer's
Tony

Greasemonkey89
07-05-13, 12:40 AM
Yeah they all work,let me know :)

gaz w
07-05-13, 07:37 PM
i have everything you need for c/l and e/w, minus the connections that go into the e/w switch, i can send you a pic if needed, £40 posted

HouseAtreides
07-05-13, 08:36 PM
i have everything you need for c/l and e/w, minus the connections that go into the e/w switch, i can send you a pic if needed, £40 posted

Excellent. Though, honestly, I cannot remember what sort of connection/connector goes into the e/w switches and whether the connectors are easy to source. Perhaps a picture would probably help. It is worth mentioning that I already have the electric window switches with connectors on them, though I'm almost certain that I would need the matching connectors which connect the loom to the e/w switch connectors. Apologies for the confusing connectors connecting connections sentence - wiring is not my forte, and trying to explain it is even less a speciality of mine.

Cheer's

Tony

gaz w
07-05-13, 08:58 PM
if you have the switches and plugs you would just have to match the wires colour for colour

HouseAtreides
07-05-13, 09:13 PM
if you have the switches and plugs you would just have to match the wires colour for colour

Yes, I was just looking at the plugs on the end of the switches and can see that that is how an electrician would approach it without having the proper 4-pin connector plugs. Ok, provided that the e/w and c/l wiring/loom and e/w motors and regulators are in good, working condition and have not been tampered with, then you have a deal. Also, do you have PayPal?

Cheers
Tony

gaz w
07-05-13, 09:22 PM
they are very clean and origanal, from what i can see they haven't been tampered with.
pm on way