05-05-13, 05:11 PM
Another nova to debate :)

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C153867

EwanG
05-05-13, 05:13 PM
I think the owner of this is on png.

murph-gsi
05-05-13, 05:13 PM
Thats AMG gsi nova from N Ireland. Hes a member on here and she is original and mint!

oVerboost
05-05-13, 05:15 PM
Cool, it does look nice! And a lot better than the GSI as an investment IMO...

matthew172
05-05-13, 05:16 PM
as the shell is the hardest to find in good condition I wouldn't hesitate to pay the asking price, everything else can be obtained to make it into what you want easy afterwards, that's a nice car

EwanG
05-05-13, 05:24 PM
as the shell is the hardest to find in good condition I wouldn't hesitate to pay the asking price, everything else can be obtained to make it into what you want easy afterwards, that's a nice car
Thats what I think. 4k isnt alot of money and where will you find another one like it...

bazil
05-05-13, 05:47 PM
Yes I'd rather buy that than the gsi, there's no doubt that this one is as genuine as described.

Spudly
05-05-13, 05:49 PM
Pricetag also ensures it wont fall into the hands of your current day barry, with his tin of filler and some fibreglass in hand lol

oVerboost
05-05-13, 05:57 PM
Pricetag also ensures it wont fall into the hands of your current day barry, with his tin of filler and some fibreglass in hand lol

Don't know what you could possibly mean...

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/submitted/nova%20f&f.jpg

chrisd1986
05-05-13, 06:02 PM

i would if i had the cash just to piss people off lol

Novasport
05-05-13, 06:07 PM
If that sells for the asking price then it was a hell of an investment. Still kick myself now for not hitting the button and buying that. Was a bloody cheap car that.

Edd
05-05-13, 07:10 PM
I nearly hit the button too

It was £850 iirc, at that price I thought incorrectly that something was up with it

Novaload_Nick
05-05-13, 07:49 PM
That's awesome, picking up my flair tomorrow which is one owner, garaged on 66k, I'm paying £800. £4000 for this is definitely a good investment it looks brand new

Pulsar_stu
05-05-13, 07:55 PM
Exactly my thoughts when I payed slightly over the odds for my sr shell.

TWAG
05-05-13, 08:30 PM
It's a great car but I'm not sure how people see it as a great investment?

£4000 for a base model nova which you can't drive because as soon as the miles rack up its going to be worth half the money and the same goes for modifying it.

Novasport
05-05-13, 08:45 PM
It was a good investment 3 years ago when he paid £850, but only IF it sells for the asking price. It has been for sale for the last two of the three years he has had it. Personally I see it as a £2,000-2,500 car but there maybe somebody out there willing to pay the money. Good luck to the guy.

kbnova
05-05-13, 08:49 PM
doesn't matter what he paid for this nova, some one will buy it, it may not be for the asking price, but I don't think Adrian needs the money just another nova to his collection,
too much soar grapes here lads, no point sayin his original price , may but off a buyer all this chat,

amggsi
05-05-13, 09:04 PM
No debating on this advert. I couldn't car less if. It sells or not, but what I will say is, it won't be going out through my gate unless I get that money!

Brasso93
05-05-13, 09:13 PM
No debating on this advert. I couldn't car less if. It sells or not, but what I will say is, it won't be going out through my gate unless I get that money!

well said mate !!

Novasport
05-05-13, 09:43 PM
Good luck to the guy.

No sour grapes here. I have my fleet ;)

kent14sr
05-05-13, 09:48 PM

Probably the most original and cleanest Nova left - and well worth that money (especially when compared to others on offer for more)

meritlover
05-05-13, 11:45 PM
i would if i had the cash just to piss people off lol

naaah, you wouldn't really, or you would have just done it.

Jon_nova1
06-05-13, 10:13 AM
Well worth it, looks like it's just come out of the showroom, try and buy a modern car for that much with 8K on the clock, i'd use it as my daily if i had the money lol

amggsi
06-05-13, 10:16 AM
The price I originally paid has got nothing to do with anything though. I was the one that took the chance on it, going by the strength of a few crap e bay pictures. It could quite easily have been a ****heap! I bought low mileage "mint" examples off members on here in the past which turned out to be anything but, so it's a chance you take!
As for the price I'm asking, I know it's unlikely it will ever sell, but as I said I couldn't care less, there is no more of them being made, so it'll not loose me anything.

Hobbit
06-05-13, 11:20 AM
Shame the heritage centre doesn't buy it.

Novasport
06-05-13, 02:57 PM
They have a base model Nova already, it was the Vauxhall MD's wifes car back in the day. They donated it to the Heritage centre afaik.
It is about time they got some performance models in there before they all disappear. Surprised they have not tracked down a Sport yet, I know Andrew Deurden was keen on getting one.