PDA

View Full Version : trax(scotland)

DEE'S NOVA
26-08-03, 01:03 PM
who's all leaving up here when and whats there plans ?

ade are you leaving sat afternoon to get there and camp sunday night and camp sunday 2?whats the prices for camping as my m8 i coming with is planning to leave sun after the show get so far up the road then get a travel inn half way back up

so if i go i'll be in ecosse green 205 that was supercharged and in max poo so if you see it give us a flash 8) (of the head light variety)

DEE'S NOVA
27-08-03, 12:35 PM
:o no one :lol:

Aragorn
27-08-03, 10:12 PM
me and ade are trying to work summat out as we're both going...

ade
28-08-03, 11:06 AM
yeah - me aragorn and dougie (if he can make his mind up whether to get his car resprayed in standard silk violet or stick a flip on it in time!)

Going down Saturday morning - there for late afternoon

Camping iirc is about ?7 a night - staying over Saturday night - just kip in car - easier than fannying about with a tent!

Coming back Sunday - if you leave trax about 4ish you should get back up the road by midnight inc a couple of stops

I'll PM you when I know more.

Hope to meet up with Mike Oxford and a couple of others on the way down... to be arranged though

Ade

8)

DEE'S NOVA
28-08-03, 04:29 PM
ade do you have to pre arrange the camping or do you just pay when you go down??

ade
28-08-03, 06:18 PM
pay when you go down - suppose you can reserve a spot but it depends where the others are going. Will prob know closer to the time

Ade

DEE'S NOVA
29-08-03, 12:54 PM
well if i can get the sat off i may convoy with you then 8)

DEE'S NOVA
01-09-03, 11:14 AM
just been informed that my m8 pug ain't going unless i stick me running shoes on :twisted: