PDA

View Full Version : Corsa Sri redtop c20xe t and t bargain 900

nova mad mave
28-04-13, 05:53 PM
Corsa Sri in red 1995 87 tho from new so I brought this car as a toy till the Novas done well its nearly done so its time to sell . Very tidy car scab on bottom of drivers door and one on passenger wing slight laquer peal on tailgate fin that's it . Now under Neath is very good only thing that deeds tidying up is the spare wheel well has been welded but not neatest of jobs I was goin to do this I have I complete one to go with the car which I cut out a scrap car . Now the front crossmember has been highly modified all cut out tube and strenghening plates welded in for more strength same mod as when doin a nova let etc this was done by previous owner very very tidy job . The bulk head has been cut at the top to allow fitment of the engine I believe not the neatest of jobs iver . Now engine a real good coilpack xe I have a rolling road print out for 167hp 4weeks a go to go with the car it really does go well has full 2.5inch power flow stainless with life time gaurantee card new genuine Bosch lambda sensor new crank sensor and been chipped has a mentzel power cap . Pulls very very well. Usual xe slight oil leak from sump no taps at all sounds sweet . Alternator bearings sometimes noisey and thrust bearing some time as well . Lowered 60 mm al around new Kyb has shocks on front all anti roll bar lowered properly . Black cav slabs 195 45 15s tyres are getting due all around . Interior good rip on drivers seat bolster that's it . Drive it away 900 no offers all it wants is new disks and pads (256mm) as they are warped . And getting due for tyres I use it daily drives as it sound very well to be honest for a corsa xe . 07593392534 can email pics location st13 7hy

scottyx1
28-04-13, 07:47 PM
can you email me some pics buddy? scottshaw123@live.co.uk?

baggott
03-05-13, 11:44 AM
could you inbox me some pics please thanks ben

nova mad mave
03-05-13, 09:47 PM
Now on ebay

scottyx1
05-05-13, 01:05 PM
Would you swap for my nova? Also on eBay the black sr