PDA

View Full Version : fish tank tropical set up

gteben
24-04-13, 10:16 AM
hi people have a brand new fish tank only been set up a month an 2 weeks . spent a great deal on it . but having to sell now as i need the room. its a aqua start 600 2ft by 2ft by 2ft i believe come with nice cupboard an full set up live plantstwo types of gravel one for show an the other to keep the planets healththree filters two running an one spare filters are fluval 2 for a 150 litre aqua 50 for the tank when i purchased it and the other one i forget the nameassain snails in there only 2 of them . just there to stop snails which i havent seen for a month. also they keep the tank in good orderbristle nose catfish only 1 inch femaleabout about 20 platies( swordtail an highfin an rainbow an 5 guppies also 5 neon tetras .also about 10 babe platies tank is well set up . comes with everythink to keep the tank running an planet food an some fish food as well as cleaning stuff in total spent about 550+ on the tank an set up will be happy to send pictures to email adddressesasking for £225ono

Plug
24-04-13, 04:23 PM
location might help mate unsure people will know where the back of your nova is lol

gteben
26-04-13, 04:55 PM
telford lol my nova has a big boot lol i can fit alot of people in there it would be like one big world orgy lmao

gteben
03-06-13, 11:28 AM
still for sale open for offers will put pictures up later :D