PDA

View Full Version : Sprayers near Guildford

bakerboy83
17-04-13, 08:56 PM
Can anyone recommend a good car sprayer in Guildford area? I'm looking to spray the hole car same colour with some miner rust repairs. I was thinking and hoping it would cost around £1000 mark would any of you say that was about right? Before any one say I need to speak to them for a price I relise this was just wondering what other people have payed just for an idea really
Thanks people:thumb:

kent14sr
18-04-13, 06:57 AM
I dont think you could expect much for £1000. If you are wanting prep, repairs, prime, paint, finish etc then I would expect to pay substantially more.

I can get you the name of a good sprayer when I get to work (in Guildford)

Liam
18-04-13, 08:43 AM
Where I get my bits done, he charges around £1500-£2000 for a full respray and that's without rust repairs. He says there's minimum £500 in material costs, them time and wages etc.

bakerboy83
18-04-13, 10:03 AM
:eek:

bakerboy83
18-04-13, 10:07 AM
I dont think you could expect much for £1000. If you are wanting prep, repairs, prime, paint, finish etc then I would expect to pay substantially more.

That would be great thanks I was thinking that I would strip things like the lights and window would that make it a little cheaper or not really?

bakerboy83
18-04-13, 10:07 AM

That would be great thanks I was thinking that I would strip things like the lights and window would that make it a little cheaper or not really?

jimbob-mcgrew
18-04-13, 01:43 PM
buy yourself a second hand welder - do the repairs yourself, and then rattle can the whole car lol

bakerboy83
18-04-13, 05:33 PM
buy yourself a second hand welder - do the repairs yourself, and then rattle can the whole car lol

lol if I wanted my car to look crap that is what I would do

ash 1.3 sr
25-04-13, 08:03 PM
Probily not save much stripping it out yourself because the bodyshop would Probily be masking everything out for 2000