View Full Version : Mk1 Plastic gutter trims

Acerliam
14-04-13, 04:35 PM
Anybody got any brand new Plastic gutter trims for sale

Thanks

Liam

Southie
14-04-13, 05:07 PM
Try your local Vauxhall dealers, most say there no longer stocked but still worth a try IMO.

Take the relevant GM number with you ;)
CLICKYME (http://ecat24.com/opel/catalog/part/1/14/86/2001/18785/)

Acerliam
14-04-13, 06:11 PM
Try your local Vauxhall dealers, most say there no longer stocked but still worth a try IMO.

Take the relevant GM number with you ;)
CLICKYME (http://ecat24.com/opel/catalog/part/1/14/86/2001/18785/)

Cheers mate, I'll have a go then

Pulsar_stu
01-05-13, 10:44 AM
Did the local vauxhall have some?

Acerliam
01-05-13, 06:13 PM
havn't checked yet mate

MARTIN KELSON
01-05-13, 07:20 PM
Try Rich (novasport)
I was at his in Derby on Saturday & he has new gutter trims so worth a PM maybe

Acerliam
04-05-13, 12:41 PM

Novasport
10-05-13, 09:38 AM
Try Rich (novasport)
I was at his in Derby on Saturday & he has new gutter trims so worth a PM maybe

Ahh so this is the reason I have had loads of PM's lol Shhh, don't tell them what else I have ;)
Yes I do have trims but none are for sale, sorry. Due to the rarity and two Nova's to keep in trims I will be keeping them, sorry guys.

Edd
10-05-13, 09:45 AM
I managed to get four a few years back, only one side, was told by my parts department mate that they were the last available

Lofts full of spare parts FTMFW

Acerliam
10-05-13, 10:06 AM
Ahh so this is the reason I have had loads of PM's lol Shhh, don't tell them what else I have ;)
Yes I do have trims but none are for sale, sorry. Due to the rarity and two Nova's to keep in trims I will be keeping them, sorry guys.

It's alright mate, I thought it might be hard to get them, I only need the driver side I think as it's broke

Novasport
10-05-13, 10:07 AM
Lofts full of spare parts FTMFW

People take the p!ss but its all there when I need it. New washer jet got the Sport through the MOT this year and washer pump last year.
New washer bottle plus some other bits got the Spider through its MOT.
Saves me having to wait for stuff or even trying to find it. :)

MARTIN KELSON
10-05-13, 10:13 AM

Oops sorry mate!!

Edd
10-05-13, 10:27 AM
People take the p!ss but its all there when I need it. New washer jet got the Sport through the MOT this year and washer pump last year.
New washer bottle plus some other bits got the Spider through its MOT.
Saves me having to wait for stuff or even trying to find it. :)

I regularly get the piss ripped by the mrs and mates for the parts stash i have lol

Thing is for example, if some idiot crashed into the front of the Sport, leaving me needing to find all the front panels to repair it wouldn't get fixed, hence all new panels in the loft

I pretty much have a replacement part for everything

No where near your level tho lol

Pulsar_stu
10-05-13, 11:09 AM
Selfish! :(

Lol