PDA

View Full Version : Nova carbs and gearbox

smiff
05-04-13, 02:42 PM
Hi guys first time seller on here so go easy on me :)

Ive got a 1.8 sierra pierburg 2e on a nova 1.3sr manifold came with an engine I bought that was set up for autocross also includes k an n bolt on filter £50 ono +p an p sold

2nd set of carbs ive got are a set of dellorto twin 40 dhla includes trumpets, manifold for 1.3/1.4 sr's and bolted on and throttle linkage no cables they have ran on this current autocross engine so good condition £200 ono +p an p

also got an f10 5 speed gearbox forsale good condition drained the oil from it and no sign of any metal fragments or particles £50 ono

I do have either a piper cam or kent cam in a carrier I cant see any markings on the cam so just need to check out the cam fitted to the engine. Engine came with 2 cams and now I can't remember which is fitted :confused: £60 ono +p an p

I have some sr rainbow seats that im striping for parts all I need is the hinge covers and drivers side upright cusion and cover so all other parts avalable sub frames ect
all items located in stoke on trent I can post carbs and cam but gearbox would be for collection only

kent14sr
05-04-13, 05:35 PM
Interested in the cam dependant on spec. Usually is stamped at distributor drive end.

smiff
07-04-13, 10:17 PM
Hi mate I can't find any other number than k97 so no idea what it is as yet

scoobyeater
08-04-13, 06:21 AM
smiff i will buy that :)pm me details

smiff
08-04-13, 09:36 PM
smiff i will buy that :)pm me details

I realy don't want to sell something which I have no idea what it is just yet im still looking for some details on it im going to contact kent and piper to see if they can shed a little light on it

dionbee
11-04-13, 08:34 PM
Smiff I'm interested in the carb and inlet. Which vaux engine was the Sierra carb ran on and has been set up for?

Cheers,

Dion!

smiff
03-05-13, 02:06 PM
bump

greene94
03-05-13, 03:05 PM
the carb and manifold sold?

smiff
03-05-13, 03:37 PM
the peirburg has mate the dellortos are still here