PDA

View Full Version : All those attending RR - please read

Anonymous
31-01-01, 05:36 PM
Right, it's all more or less sorted out except for a bit of tweaking here and there, lets hope it runs smoothly. I'm gonna be really hard to get hold of between now and Saturday (I only have internet and e-mail access at work, and the only time i'm gonna be here is tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon) i'm off all day friday. So, if there's anything you need to know rather than mail me or post on here, can you either call me or text me on 07796 334820. I will return all text's. The other thing to note is that Fast Car have said they may not be able to arrive at Powerzone until midday, so don't expect a huge faeture. I'm a bit pissed off about this by the way ! Anyway, it'll be a success so all the best on the journey there, if you get lost give me a ring and we'll sort it out. Cheers Lads, see you there on Saturday. Lee (GSi Boy).

Anonymous
31-01-01, 06:13 PM
get thoses tits out

Anonymous
31-01-01, 06:44 PM
Rexy ????????

Anonymous
31-01-01, 08:37 PM
sorry, i was pre planning my words to the fast car model sorry m8 not suggestiong you have boy boobs or anything lmao

Anonymous
31-01-01, 11:40 PM
cant wait for the day out. its gonna be a blast. how many 2lire 16v boys r going?

Anonymous
01-02-01, 11:02 AM
as far as i know, me, jimbo, and 4 from staffordshire png(andy b and the boys) but i have seen posted that there were 9 going?

Anonymous
01-02-01, 01:27 PM
As long as I can get a nice half nudie ebony on my bonnet I don't care what time they arrive!!! ;)