Wouldn't wish it on anyone

Anyone else every had this?

Morphine is good tho lol

Markd89
03-04-13, 05:41 PM
Grandad died last year from having a "routine" operation to remove them

Graeme
03-04-13, 06:19 PM
Yeah I've had them, worse pain ever, three days in hospital and never passed anything and nothing showed up on the can

Edd
03-04-13, 06:22 PM
I had a scan in the early hours, said that there small enough to pass

Got some tablets bout the size of a quid coin lol

Alex J
03-04-13, 07:07 PM
mrs merris had them four weeks ago, serious pain she was in, i fell asleep on the bed with the little one and she went down a+e for the night lol

turbojolt
03-04-13, 07:20 PM
mrs merris had them four weeks ago, serious pain she was in, i fell asleep on the bed with the little one and she went down a+e for the night lol

you just earned.....................................5 extra man points :thumb:

Edd
03-04-13, 07:21 PM
The only good thing bout being in there the night was that I could press a button and a nurse would come along and bang me up with morphine lol

turbojolt
03-04-13, 07:24 PM
The only good thing bout being in there the night was that I could press a button and a nurse would come along and bang me up with morphine lol

junky

Alex J
03-04-13, 07:38 PM
The only good thing bout being in there the night was that I could press a button and a nurse would come along and bang me up with morphine loli had so much morphine when i broke my **** lol, wish you could buy it lol

Andy
03-04-13, 07:47 PM
i had so much morphine when i broke my **** lol, wish you could buy it lol
i used to be able to get hold of it lol
Its bad for ya

Alex J
03-04-13, 08:14 PM
i used to be able to get hold of it lol
Its bad for yaso is fast food, bugal, grouts, beer, and everthing else we think is good, but will it stop us lol...

staggy_gsi
03-04-13, 08:50 PM
Its good stuff but bungs you up if ya not careful. My lass ended up in a&e after being constipated for 14 days cos of morphine....

Spudly
03-04-13, 08:52 PM
Its good stuff but bungs you up if ya not careful. My lass ended up in a&e after being constipated for 14 days cos of morphine....

Heroin, makes you constipated.......

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-piEHvj_gJP0/T0HMZO5cK0I/AAAAAAAAB-I/vZcaBeusp6A/s1600/Trainspotting.jpg

staggy_gsi
04-04-13, 06:22 PM
Well she doesnt do heroin lol, was definitely down to the morphine....

turbojolt
04-04-13, 06:30 PM
still a opiate based drug nasty stuff lol

L14MNP
04-04-13, 09:57 PM
Heroin, makes you constipated.......

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-piEHvj_gJP0/T0HMZO5cK0I/AAAAAAAAB-I/vZcaBeusp6A/s1600/Trainspotting.jpg

lol lol Classic!

Bust out the black and white portable, toploader and creme of mushroom soup!

marc69
04-04-13, 11:54 PM
I got them but had smashed my car 4 days previous so with the pain....which is seriously unbelieveable, I thought I had ruptured an organ in the crash and then this was it collapsing...drama

Anyway, collapsed puking on the floor and rolling my face in it..nice, ended up un a and e and got two shots of morphine in the butt, 2 minutes later to the doctor "is it busy in here tonight?"

Spent the weekend and start of the next week off my face on Morphine, it is fantastic. Wanting to avoid surgery at all costs, I drank mounds and mounds of water and eventually passed them through, probably the worst experience my willy has ever had.

Anyway, I hope never to have pain like that again but, I was told that some people sometimes get them again but it is usually wthin two years.

Just so everyone realises that we are not having man flu ideas about this, my mum had gall stones which is supposed to be the same, she said after words she would have rather given birth to the three of us (her kids-though not baby goats) at once, so apparently worse than childbirth!

Andy
05-04-13, 07:46 AM
Well she doesnt do heroin lol, was definitely down to the morphine....

Morphine is safe,medically prescribed heroin.

L14MNP
05-04-13, 10:42 AM
All hail the mighty SMB once again. lol http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=589422

That poor ******* gave us a piss by piss account of passing his kidney stones. lol