PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with Max Power ?!?!?1

Anonymous
31-01-01, 11:48 AM
Over the last few months Max Power have featured a shit load of nova's!!! They usually only feature Japanese shit with 10 grand paint jobs...I was that close to stop buying it, then about 20 nova's came along!!! One of the Max Power team must have come on here and seen us complaining...then got their arses into gear and featured sum very nice nova?s cars?.just proves to all them Ford boys that Nova?s are not dead yet!!! How many 10+ year old fiestas do u see in Max Power??? Exactly...;)

long live the Nova...woo woo woo (i'd better calm down a bit now :0)

Ged
------------------------
Ged@roybacer.co.uk
www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
31-01-01, 11:51 AM
Is the New Max out today ?

Anonymous
31-01-01, 12:00 PM
Yeah, I think it is out today.

Anonymous
31-01-01, 12:07 PM
humm maybe sales have gone down and featuring novas sells more maxes

Anonymous
31-01-01, 12:34 PM
looks like going to whsmiths to read it then! not buying that rubbish anymore lol!

Anonymous
31-01-01, 01:17 PM
max power has been shit for ages, ave u noticed they neva seem to be in this country anymore there always in europe or sum other shit countrys

chris

Anonymous
31-01-01, 01:37 PM
just cos they wont feature your 1.0 nova ian.

Anonymous
31-01-01, 01:42 PM
New fast car is out !

Anonymous
31-01-01, 02:08 PM
unlucky davo! they offered me a feature, and a website feature and max live 2000!
is that an apology i hear davo? lmao
oh and got new fastcar -mines in it! that'll be ALL 4 mags and the last 9 months!!!!!
so shut it you slaaagggggggg!

Anonymous
31-01-01, 02:37 PM
Yeah! tell us about it, theres 2 mint nova's in a max power I say with a metalic purple colour with a moddied Lotus Carlton front bumper and a moddied Pug 306 back bumper and a SR/GTE roof spoiler with a mondeo estate spoiler bonded together looks the dog's!!

Anonymous
31-01-01, 04:10 PM
I want the Max Power cover unortunately my projects going to take longer than expected (bastard bank manager). Max power do feature a lot of euro and american cars, mainly because they come up with a lot of outrageous ideas. I don't look at what looks cool on the nova's they feature i just look at any car and then think would that work on a nova. I think Ian did this with his front bumper. Am i right Ian? "Innovate don't Imitate!"

Anonymous
31-01-01, 04:38 PM
In a couple of years time, i'll have the cover, watch this space !!

Anonymous
31-01-01, 04:50 PM
thats the one fenix, show me another nova with my bumper, bonnet, rear spoiler, that hasnt copied me?
immitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
ps davo where did you get the idea for those dare wheels and BAT bumper?????????????

Anonymous
31-01-01, 06:16 PM
Ian theres being proud of your car and bosting about your car,
if i had the money trust me m8 imagination will go wild

Anonymous
31-01-01, 06:57 PM
im so sorry ian, please forgive me...yea right...

u got your wheel thingy's yet??

davo

Anonymous
04-02-01, 05:40 PM
well i havent got the money and mines made it!

i will have feauture after body work is redone and wheel upgrade i promise