PDA

View Full Version : wheeler dealers 'trade it up'

turbojolt
21-03-13, 08:41 AM
Anyone else seen the adds for the new series of wheeler dealers on the discovery channel, looks like its going to be good trading from a ****ter to a super car over a series

doesn't look like Edd China has anything to do with this series, so fook knows who is going to arrange the cars to be sprayed in someones down time for £3.50 and a packet of skips

i know its all going to be bollocks, but its still got to be better then eastenders lol

Edd
21-03-13, 09:20 AM
I like Eastenders

L14MNP
21-03-13, 10:21 AM
Looks like it may well be what Wheeler Dealers should have been.
I reckon Edd/Edd 2/Paul/Phil (lol) may stil be on the scene. 'From the Wheeler Dealers Team'

Bring back Deals on Wheels I say!

turbojolt
21-03-13, 10:43 AM
what ever happened to the other presenter of deals on wheels? never see him on anything

faker
21-03-13, 10:44 AM
That is how the show began years ago. He started off with 5ton from memory, and kept reinvesting and turning a profit until he ended up with a nice free car.

therealnovaboy
21-03-13, 11:01 AM
Mike Brewer boils my piss.

I will however series link it, moan at it and watch every episode.

It will be another completly rubbish documentary from the discovery channel.

L14MNP
21-03-13, 11:15 AM
what ever happened to the other presenter of deals on wheels? never see him on anything

He runs Goodwood iirc.

Shame he's not on telly anymore. He and mockney Mike used to have a great battle to see how had the highest trousers. lol

Novaboy, spot-on lol. It's all a load of highly unrealistic crap isn't it! I watch for a laugh.

Anyone visted Mikes dealership yet? (not Mikes Motors from Autotrader). I want to offer the salesman 1/3rd of the screen price.

"Owld airt yer 'and!"

Simon 1867
21-03-13, 12:15 PM
I've been to his dealership. Not bad really, he doesn't do much selling just plenty of talking and saying what to look for. Didn't see him give much off on the price

mowgli
21-03-13, 12:22 PM
mr brewer must be the worst salesman ever... on wheeler dealers, he tells the 'buyer' just what a turd it was, then what second hand bits ed threw at it, then still expects them to pay over the odds....

personally, i think a show spent watching ed restore something on a budget would be a bit better, a bit like the mark evans 'car is reborn' series, but without quite so many crap jokes.

Calamity Josh
21-03-13, 05:55 PM
we got a phone call from them at work asking if we could do up a moggy traveler for them in a week as they'd got out of there depth, my boss laughed at them and told them how long the waiting list was, their reply was ' well theres not much to do, it doesn't matter about what it's like structurally, just needs to look good!

that was the point my boss hung up lol

Alex J
21-03-13, 06:15 PM
I like Eastenders-rep lol

7ova
21-03-13, 07:35 PM
When is wheeler dealers on???

L14MNP
21-03-13, 07:40 PM
Tuesday 9pm on Discovery.
One good thing about it being moved from Turbo, is there's loads of chances to see the new episode if you miss it that day/week.

brainsnova
21-03-13, 07:56 PM
The latest wheeler dealers appear on YouTube within 24hr of showing lol

turbojolt
21-03-13, 08:29 PM
One good thing about it being moved from Turbo, is there's loads of chances to see the new episode if you miss it that day/week.

i really miss disco turbo, but i refuse to pay virgin all that money to get all the discovery channels

7ova
21-03-13, 09:14 PM

Cheers fella

conza123
21-03-13, 09:20 PM
i think mike brewer has something to do with big motoring world in canterbury near me as it opens saterday and hes there for some weried reason