PDA

View Full Version : Norovirus

L14MNP
17-03-13, 05:32 PM
Who's had the pleasure?

It's had me on my knees (literally) since about 2am Saturday. I also had a touch of it on Mon-Tues.
What a horrible virus.

It feels like your stomach wants to turn inside out!

My episodes to the toilet are much less frequent now, and I have actually been outside for some fresh air. I missed the match annoyingly, but tbh I am just glad to be feeling a lot better.

My stomach is still going crazy, head throbbing, and feel like I have been run over by a bus,but this comes as a relief after that torture. :/

Jack
17-03-13, 05:37 PM
Guy at work had it last week - luckily not whilst AT work lol. Although he spelt it 'noir' virus lol

L14MNP
17-03-13, 05:43 PM
His spelling may be low on your list of concerns if he didn't stay at home for another 48hrs or so after the symptoms subsided. lol

mowgli
17-03-13, 06:00 PM
poof, you've obviously never eaten at chef's takeaway in hinckley.....

L14MNP
17-03-13, 06:21 PM
poof, you've obviously never eaten at chef's takeaway in hinckley.....

Oh another tale... lol

You are correct though. I have no desire to ever set foot in your fabled Hinckley if it can be helped.

TeddyThom
17-03-13, 06:23 PM
You think that's bad? Ever had gastroenteritus? (sp??) now that sh!t is nasty. Like proper nasty. Makes norovirus look like an easy sunday walk in the park.

mowgli
17-03-13, 06:32 PM
limp, hinckley is a world famous sh!thole.. everyone famous from hinckley left at an early age.... i only stay here out of spite.

worst i ever felt was after having my wisdom teeth out. the quack gave me some strong antibiotics that absolutely cleared me out for a week, both ends.. then when i was empty, my mate took me out to cheer me up, and took me for a curry, i have seriously never in my life driven as fast as i did on the way back from the curry house... my complete innards were on fire. until that point, i thought 'burns on the way in, burns on the way out' was a joke...

you have my sympathy... have you tried storing the andrex in a cool box in the bathroom??

jimbob-mcgrew
19-03-13, 02:02 AM
You think that's bad? Ever had gastroenteritus? (sp??) now that sh!t is nasty. Like proper nasty. Makes norovirus look like an easy sunday walk in the park.

yeah, that badboys nice !! i had a particularly nasty strain of it, that even the meds wouldnt kill.
i was throwing up many times a day, for a whole fookin month ! almost lost my job over it as i couldnt get outta bed.
serious crash course diet, lost 3.5 stone, and im only a skinny little runt as it is !
thinking about it, i was prob pretty lucky i didnt die of de-hydration, as ive known others go into hospital on a drip from lesser things.

Benn
19-03-13, 08:00 AM
I think i had it, spent 2 full days being sick, water wouldn't stay down. It was poring out the back too..
Couldnt stay very well either, dizzy and really weak, slept all of it inbetween puking up almost every hour...