I thought it was time to treat myself. Let me know what you think

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1659

Anton
22-08-03, 03:22 PM
very nice :D can we have a piccy with you in em? :wink:

mikeoxford
22-08-03, 03:27 PM
i got those seats in red :D

they look amazing, i think they well suit my car.

and they do yours too

GOOD WORK TILLY :D

Rza_2002
22-08-03, 03:27 PM
Very Nice, Think Your Car Is The Same Colour As My SR I'm Gonna Sell As Well (E-257)

.David.

locky
22-08-03, 03:37 PM
Alriteeeeeee!
They look wicked! 8)
Penny jar must be sore tho!

Ste_Nova
22-08-03, 03:38 PM
harnesses appear to be fitted wrong

Tilly
22-08-03, 03:49 PM
why are they??

jkhilton
22-08-03, 03:50 PM
harnesses appear to be fitted wrong

lmfao! can always count on you for a few words of encouragement!!! :roll: :lol:

Rza_2002
22-08-03, 03:55 PM
why are they??
have to admit they do look like they are .. but i wouldn't know .. are they cobra monaco's ?? sure my mate has them in blue in his nova

Tilly
22-08-03, 03:58 PM
not monaco's more comfy than that

Ste_Nova
22-08-03, 04:22 PM
:D
http://www.cobraseats.com/imx/evo_bkbk1.jpg

Ste_Nova
22-08-03, 04:22 PM
why are they??

the straps to the center of the car appear to go forwards

Jim
22-08-03, 04:23 PM
Looks good.

Please tell me your removing the back seats? Most pointless thing you can do is to have fixed buckets and rear seats...well, that's what I think anyway :lol:

As for the incorrect seat belt fitting, maybe the harnesses are overlapping eachother making it look like there fitted incorrectly.

Jim

Tilly
22-08-03, 04:26 PM
dont spoil the suprise JIM. of course im reoving them and ste those seats arent to my taste at all not keen.

The harnesses are fine think they may have been twisted when i did them up

Rza_2002
22-08-03, 04:31 PM
:D
http://www.cobraseats.com/imx/evo_bkbk1.jpg

now there Cobra Evolution ... and incase anyone hasn't posted this yet, if your up beside me check out the front page of the fife free press (cheerz ballsy)
Boy Racers Use Web To Set Up Town Centre Races

Will Scan It In Monday And Let You All Read It... I'm About To Complain

Sorry For Changing The Subject, Leaving For Work And Can't Start Another Topic :lol:

.David.

Gobby
22-08-03, 04:42 PM
Thats the exact stretch of road I got 3 points for doing 49mph on at 11.15pm on a tuesday night in a taxi :)

Just got the Fife Free and read that, it's not as bad as the people make out, just a bunch of whinging old gits.

here's the web page wi the article on

http://www.fifeonline.co.uk/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=1015&ArticleID=578803

Gibby

Ben (lurk75)
22-08-03, 06:34 PM
What moedl are they then?

I liked my fixed buckets when i had them, how many point harness's are they?

CP
22-08-03, 06:39 PM
rallyrallyrallytracktracktrack!

Move over CP I'm comin thru :lol:

You know it makes sense 8)

Just one small point about harnesses that you might like to consider is that you really shud go for 5/6 point ones at a minimum cos it is very likely that in the event of a shunt into summink you will slide down and forward under the lap strap in the 4 pointers and end up with your knees shoved up into dash/steering wheel. A 5th strap between your legs prevents this eventuality.

I found that Sabelt do 1 thats well made and suitable for a Nova and not too expensive. Its a 6 point professional saloon harness with 3" shoulder straps and 2" lap crutch straps c/w aircraft quick release buckle. I got mine from D.Tweeks for ?114 exc. VAT

brian
22-08-03, 06:52 PM
Nice one Tilly. very nice :wink:

Nova-Flair
22-08-03, 07:08 PM
good choice tilly just need a matching blue rollcage now and u'll be tearing up the rally stages before u know it :twisted:

Mark
22-08-03, 07:25 PM
Liked 'em when I first saw them, look even better fitted. Nice one Tilly!

Tilly
22-08-03, 08:14 PM
What moedl are they then?

theyre clubmans

Cheers for advice cp but do u honestly think im going to *cough* slip through?? Im might consider them for the future though.
Not sure on roll cage but keep ideas coming and see what happens

Ian
22-08-03, 08:46 PM
rallyrallyrallytracktracktrack!

Move over CP I'm comin thru :lol:

You know it makes sense 8)

Just one small point about harnesses that you might like to consider is that you really shud go for 5/6 point ones at a minimum cos it is very likely that in the event of a shunt into summink you will slide down and forward under the lap strap in the 4 pointers and end up with your knees shoved up into dash/steering wheel. A 5th strap between your legs prevents this eventuality.

I found that Sabelt do 1 thats well made and suitable for a Nova and not too expensive. Its a 6 point professional saloon harness with 3" shoulder straps and 2" lap crutch straps c/w aircraft quick release buckle. I got mine from D.Tweeks for ?114 exc. VAT

and on that note i just so happen to have a set for sale but 4 points and the lap straps can be added to them ;) as already has the same buckle

Dan
22-08-03, 11:51 PM
just dont mention the price as you can bet your bottom dollar ste has paid a millionth of the price for a far superior set and got em fitted by prodrive or the like all in :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ben (lurk75)
22-08-03, 11:55 PM
lmfao @ Dan

Tilly
23-08-03, 09:26 AM
i got the whole lot at a bargin price so im not going to complain

mikeoxford
23-08-03, 11:26 AM
I got mine from D.Tweeks for ?114 exc. VAT

:o i paid that for two sparco ones!!!!!!

mikeoxford
23-08-03, 11:29 AM
Not sure on roll cage but keep ideas coming and see what happens

i wasnt sure about a cage in my car, then one came along at good price, i thought id try it.

have to say once its in it looks aggressive with buckets!

if you get one without diaganol bar then you can still get people in the back fine.

food for thoughts anyways tilly.

if you keep on the lookout you could pick one similar to mine and elseys up second hand for between ?60 - 80

Fester
23-08-03, 12:01 PM
Look tasty!! Nice one Tilly

novax
23-08-03, 09:56 PM
Very nicely fitted if I do say so myself :wink: Just to say the harnesses are fitted correctly to the relevent points, just looks a bit odd in the pic. They do suit her car very well, really good colour match.