PDA

View Full Version : FAO Novaboy

Anonymous
31-01-01, 09:50 AM
Alright matey,

I got an email of a fellow worker this morning, with a link to a site called Overclockers. I looked at a post and it said something about a turbo nova or summit, so I think they guy is just telling me cos i'm heavily into nova's. Anyway, I went back on there later at night to find my supposed ?fellow worker? had been uploading to the back end of my site (my site is free because of where I work, so anyone can get hold of the uploading details?bastards) which is why them pics of Ians car is on the back of my fucking site. No harm has been done but I wasn?t best pleased.

Not suprisingly I?ve changed the password etc and fucking kept it shtum, so non of the people at my geeky work fucking land me in the shit.

Now that?s cleared up?! 

Ged
------------------------
Ged@roybacer.co.uk
www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
31-01-01, 01:41 PM
good job ian didnt see it, we all know what happened to elgan, eh ian, lol.

cheerio

Davo

Anonymous
31-01-01, 02:57 PM
Davo, it wasn't anything bad...it was some guy at my work pretending Ian's nica blue nova was his...sad really, but we can all dream!!!! ;)

Ged
------------------------
Ged@roybacer.co.uk
www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
01-02-01, 12:03 AM
lol I'm Novaboy @ Overclockers... I used to work there so I'm hiding me identity (so don't grass me to the big man as he sacked me and wouldn't want me posting as I am best buds with the owner of his main competitor!!!)

Nice dream your m8 had, 60 in 4.3 secs on the rolling road.. lol cool :D