PDA

View Full Version : c20let engine package good spec!, ready to drop in, can be seen running

pullensturbo
15-03-13, 05:41 PM
selling my c20let engine out off my corsa due to lowing up my astra sri z20let last night :(
so time for me to put a leh in her.

now the c20let can still be seen running in my corsa

spec
full rebuild in 2011 and has only covered around 4000 miles since then as was taken out off my astra astra van and transplanted into my corsa which hasnt even seen the road yet :(
arp headbolts
tx 3" tophat
3" tx downpipe, standard inc aswell
phase 2 ecu
3" tx turbo to afm pipe
071c sparkplugs
metal plug cover
standard colour rocker cover
oil cooler
f20 gearbox
enlarged throttle body
tx oil pipe breather
standard k16 turbo
tx dipstick holder
tx uprated actuator
tx fuel rail adaptor
full loom
everything there and have plenty of reciepts for rebuild and parts etc

£1300 no offers and dont forget this can be seen running unlike most that are for sale!

other goodies for sale as will be breaking whole corsa once engine sold and i will list parts asap
if intererested please pm and i will forward a number, please no messers as need this gone asap as i have no form off transport untill my astra is fixed
cheers jamie

reecegsi
15-03-13, 07:45 PM
Any pics of corsa might be interested in a few bits

pullensturbo
16-03-13, 08:06 AM
once engine package goes i will send you pics and a list off everything

pullensturbo
18-03-13, 05:56 PM
bttt.......

will sell parts seperatly, and engine seperatly if need be

iby
19-03-13, 10:26 AM
Does it come with the exhaust system, mounts, hubs, shafts and brakes?

Whats the power figure or estimated power figure?

pullensturbo
19-03-13, 04:46 PM
it can come with mounts, shafts hub and full exhaust system at an extra price as all is still in car running, just cant bare to see the car go to anyone else as i have put so much time and effort into it. i have owned a couple off c20let let corsas and my previous one was 311bhp and on estimate this will definatly pull over 280 on the rollers with all the mods