PDA

View Full Version : Becoming a member!!!

monty_trials
15-03-13, 12:28 AM
Should I become a PNG member now or when I finally buy a Nova thats the correct one!!!
I take it thats its much worth joining yes? :)

7ova
15-03-13, 07:14 AM
Do it its only a tender, and you get a free nova with every membership

Nova sticker!

Benn
15-03-13, 07:47 AM
Do you enjoy the site? If so join to support it. Simple as that really.

jonnyd61
15-03-13, 09:26 AM
tonight matthew you could be a png member ha ha ha ha ha ha lol

Stuart
15-03-13, 09:27 AM
If you dont I will ban you lol

pie
15-03-13, 09:31 AM
you get to see boobies..............

Spudly
15-03-13, 06:48 PM
The choice is entirely up to you, if you want to wait till you own one before joining as a club member thats fine, we dont push anyone to join just to line our pockets (but its nice to have lots of monies from you lot :p) That was a joke btw!

There are members on here who pay every year and havent owned novas for a while, but there are other benefits, for example a discount with sky insurance (depending on your status and area) even if its not a nova youre insuring with them, could still save you more than a tenner there:thumb:

As i said, its up to you, but youre welcome either way :d

pie
15-03-13, 07:01 PM
^^ as spud says i own 2 cav gsi's lol and still pay (feck knows why tho f lol lol )

sold my nova 2 years ago lol

monty_trials
16-03-13, 04:53 AM
Do it its only a tender, and you get a free nova with every membership

Nova sticker!
YEEEEEEIIIII What sort of sticker? Will it make my soon to get Nova go faster and not rust??? hehe :)

Do you enjoy the site? If so join to support it. Simple as that really.

yes i do!!! I am on the dam thing everyday wondering why??????? Lol :)

tonight matthew you could be a png member ha ha ha ha ha ha lol

ok not bad hehe

If you dont I will ban you lol

Ok boss!!! BUT.......I know what you did last summer!!! Lol :) :P

you get to see boobies..............

As long as they aint yours then ok!!! Unless your a fit bird who likes "chav" cars lol

The choice is entirely up to you, if you want to wait till you own one before joining as a club member thats fine, we dont push anyone to join just to line our pockets (but its nice to have lots of monies from you lot :p) That was a joke btw!

There are members on here who pay every year and havent owned novas for a while, but there are other benefits, for example a discount with sky insurance (depending on your status and area) even if its not a nova youre insuring with them, could still save you more than a tenner there:thumb:

As i said, its up to you, but youre welcome either way :d

Well to be fair.....this site has helped me quite a lot.....In not buying the wrong one blind etc!!! But I will make a thread about it later :)