14-03-13, 10:20 PM
Model: Eunos Roadster S-Special

Year: 1994

Mileage: 115,000km (72k)

Tax: April 2013

MOT: November 2013

Price: £1200

Contact details: PM for Phone Number

Good example of a desirable spec Eunos Roadster, imported about ten years ago it has lived a quiet life since arriving into the UK. The previous owner before me apparently used it very little and before my purchase it had been sat in a garage for over a year. Massive stack of receipts for all types of work, including regular servicing, mechanical work and a brand new hood in the past few years.

Externally the car polishes up beautifully, Laguna Blue really does suit these little cars, however it can't be denied that the paint is beginning to show its age. The BBS alloys were made especially for the MX5 and are apparently some of the lightest wheels ever made, unfortunately they don't come with the centre caps but these are available relatively easily through the usual sources.

Mechanically the car is totally standard, the 1.8 lump still has many years left in it and at 72k it is still a very low mileage engine, most of these cars have gone well over the 100k mark by now. It still pulls very well and after its recent service is in fine fettle and sounds very healthy when you put your foot down.

The interior is unfortunately is the only place that lets the car down slightly. The drivers seat is showing some minor wear and the heater blower needs a new switch, it currently has a direct switch on it at the moment. Unfortunately at some point someone has got rid of the original Nardi gearknob and replaced it with a £4.99 eBay special, this has since been replaced with a much nicer Ford Racing Puma item.

All in all the car is a great, honest example of one of the finest two-seater sports cars ever made. With summer apparently on its way you could have the perfect car ready for the sun to come out, smart, fun and far more practical than they're given credit for. To be honest, I've probably been a little harsh on it condition-wise so I would definitely recommend coming for viewing as in the metal it is a fantastic looking car.

There are many people on this forum that will vouch for my love of these little Roadsters and I looked at quite a few before I bought this one but as soon as I saw it I was smitten. If it was possible for me to keep it, there would be no way it would be leaving my sight, but space restraints and new life projects on the way mean that keeping it is just no longer a possibility.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7112/8166527238_7bdb21f335_b.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8198/8167497144_5031887d40_b.jpg

I'm on the look out for a Nova project for the staff car section of Total Vauxhall, apparently a Mazda just isn't suitable for the magazine. So if anyone has anything suitable we may be able to sort out a deal.