PDA

View Full Version : Warning to scammers out there "eddgsiturbo"

Daveo
06-03-13, 09:47 PM
Firstly I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section but I can't find anywhere where this would be more appropriate.
So I've come to the conclusion that "eddgsiturbo" had attempted to rip me off.
Notice how I have said 'attempted' but I will get back to that.
So long story short I payed him for some coilovers he had for sale on here. After 2 weeks I asked him about them and he said he was having some problems but promised he would send them off that week. Well I sent payment at the end of January and still no sign. That was the last time I spoke to him and now I've tried phone/text/pm and request money on PayPal but no response. And now I have seen that he has been active today on here, that was the final straw.
Now before anyone says just raise a PayPal dispute I can't because I sent the money as a 'gift' now call me stupid but maybe I just have too much trust in people especially on here.
Now then back to my saying "attempted" and not actually that he had ripped me off.
So "eddgsiturbo" or should I say Mr Edd Hardwick, don't underestimate people and the meaning of money to people, especially me.
If you see this Mr Hardwick and contact me ASAP then all will be forgotten.
However if you decide to ignore me then things will start to get ugly.
After contacting some of my pals and doing a long nights worth of investigating you deffinetly do not want to ignore me.
Now I've given you enough chances and now this is your last.
Before I decide to release the information I have on you, you have this final chance.
So if anyone is friends/colleagues/family of him I suggest you contact him and let him know.
If not maybe Mr Hardwick and his window cleaning self may be seeing me very shortly.
And anyone thinking of trying to rip anyone off, it's not worth it especially when you have no idea who you are doing it too.

Southie
06-03-13, 10:27 PM
There's a feedback section where to can put info like this, also have a read of this.

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?189669-**-GENERAL-GUIDE-**-Please-read-for-your-own-sake.

SimonTW
06-03-13, 10:47 PM
Hope you get your money back. I can't stand people who make cash out of ripping hard working people off. Although on a the up side I couldn't help reading it in the voice of Liam Neeson.

http://gentlemint.com/media/images/2012/05/08/7b6bb5fe.jpg.505x650_q85.jpg

Daveo
06-03-13, 10:57 PM
Best reply I think I've seen on here haha.
Never giving up though, people just think they can get away with anything

burgo
06-03-13, 11:15 PM
If only I was a mod and had access to the control panel I could get his address..........

To be fair hes been a paid member for 3 years so would be odd to start scamming now

Daveo
06-03-13, 11:21 PM
Everyone loves abit of sarcasm.
That's what I can't understand but how would you explain it....

Southie
07-03-13, 03:40 AM
I've posted this thread on his visitors wall and also on the advert from which you "bought" the coilovers from, good luck on your quest and keep us informed, maybe start a thread in here. CLICKYME (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?70-Buyer-Seller-Feedback) but I don't think PNG will condone you going all vigilante on his ass ;)

Daveo
07-03-13, 09:10 AM
Ok mate, thanks alot.
glad ive got the clubs support then haha.

turbojolt
07-03-13, 09:28 AM
whooop his ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then buy my coilovers :d

Daveo
07-03-13, 09:30 AM
haha can you pm me prices/spec etc

Daveo
07-03-13, 08:32 PM
Just an update as some have asked, he has 24hours left to contact me.
Otherwise he will indeed be seeing me very shortly.
Now some details I have acquired which I can not share freely over the Internet as I'm not a complete b*****d but what I do have he deffinetly wouldn't want me to have.
So "eddgsiturbo" you have been warned (Liam neeson voice) as SimonTW as already mentioned.

novalovingned
07-03-13, 10:45 PM
whooop his ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then buy my coilovers :d

lol nothing like saying it how it is, love the honesty :)