PDA

View Full Version : Aliens are amongst us, and they drive VW's?

L14MNP
03-03-13, 12:47 PM
Had a link messaged to me for a car for sale on a well known auction site. Here's the description:

......... Wolkswagen Passat TDI Data of first registration 01.07.2000, 109000 milages. V5. MOT expiry date 07.02.2014(12 months), 5 months road tax. The car was bought for long way outside UK Christmas tours with an incorrect diagnosis. Here was a huge oil loss and smoke in past. Security after just remove the engine head. Engine is very good, cylingers not drafting, pouring petrol in collectors not any leaks from valves, the same cylinders. Now the engine has a new head gasked, oil and oil filter. Here is the partial service history. It can be seen that the engine distribution vaults belt is a new and the other two belts too or all three belts to replaced one at a time. The engine belt are cleary visible inscriptions. This means that the belt maximum milage of 10000 or belt next change after 30000 milage with warranty, only there is not documentary evidence. It can be seen that recently has been replaced all the brake pads, from old ovner words too. Car not turbine or it is blocked. I prefer outside the UK normal turbines and not like UK gold turbines. The car has a full running condition for long time and way. Only not turbine which means the pover loss about 20-30%. For replace or change the turbine need 2-3 hours. Here is a wery good car for age with a high driving capacity without problems. All functions works. Defects: Not have a one wheel trim, maube up till auctions end look alike. Here is a coloring defects(in photo and front bumper) who is most likely due to the extreme heat from sun. However the overall color is shiny and car looks good, the defects will not pul eyes. Here not any rust sings. One key get wash mashine, houpe need change only batery.Tyres: 1-35-40%, 2-60%, 1-80%. Good luck!........

So, if you're after an estate car with a new alternator belt and knackered turbo, here's your car.

An upisde I can see is that as the current owner is more illiterate than a blind retard with no limbs, then the V5c may well show one less owner than it legally should do.

meritlover
03-03-13, 12:52 PM
good luck .....

Making sense of that.

He has spoked good England since he was a children

burgo
03-03-13, 01:04 PM
Clearly a foreigner using a translator

DAFTJOHN
03-03-13, 01:24 PM
All seems well

L14MNP
03-03-13, 02:11 PM
Translator or not, can you imagine trying to get their address? lol

therealnovaboy
03-03-13, 11:17 PM
Its probably meritlover or one of his mates from Pen island.

Spudly
03-03-13, 11:37 PM
Im not wearing my glasses, ive had more than a lot, cans of beer, and trying to read that has made my head hurt :cry:

mowgli
04-03-13, 09:28 AM
that needs sending to all of those people who still believe that education has never been at such a high standard in this country.

raf24
04-03-13, 09:33 AM
Funny as fcuk,i was at a wedding reception last night and have a mega hangover but thats just cheered me up lol

mk1nova_rich
04-03-13, 03:32 PM
that needs sending to all of those people who still believe that education has never been at such a high standard in this country.

As it clearly explains why it is so poor, the country is wick with folk who cant even speak English

Spudly
04-03-13, 06:22 PM
As it clearly explains why it is so poor, the country is wick with folk who cant even speak English

And those who cant even type it too :p

lol