PDA

View Full Version : A Reg nova project for sale solid shell

Danny.
01-03-13, 11:21 PM
All details on gumtree

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/vauxhall-nova-rolling-shell-project-original-a-reg-rare/1011099679

scoobyeater
02-03-13, 06:17 AM
price
or post will get removed by admin sorry brother

vx kev
02-03-13, 07:01 PM
Details as per Gumtree.

Location - Rosyth, Fife. Price - £300.

Im selling my nova project car only due to changing career and no longer have the time nor space for it. The Rolling shell and all panels are still in my old workshop under a car cover inside a water tight unit. The shell itself came to me as a full car in need of tlc. My plan was to strip it and restore it for track days. Iv had the old rear arches cut off as they were rusted beyond repair and had new panels welded and smoothed to the bodywork. I have years of documentation on this car including the original handbook. The engine and interior have been removed and sold as i had no use for them. The car sits as a completely bare shell at the moment ready to be prepped for paint or it car be put back together and kept as the original silver. The front wings are in primer, the doors need some repair work and a small amount of surface rust on front end needs treated, Iv had most of the rear work done. The floor pan is in excellent condition, there are no problems with the battery tray. Any questions are more than welcome. Iv tried to be as honest as possible as this is a great shell for a project.

please feel free to contact Danny on 07803585832

Danny.
02-03-13, 07:43 PM
Thanks kev. Sorry guys I was in a mad rush when I posted

dc1984
02-03-13, 08:01 PM
That's another one for bazil to add to his collectionlol