PDA

View Full Version : Earning Some Extra Cash

NitrousVaux
28-02-13, 07:34 PM
MMM.. the missus has stopped working to look after the baby and after all the bills things can be a bit touch and go as we all know through the month. I have a good job, but would like to make a bit of extra cash on the side (all legit of course) but wondered if anyone did some part time or had any ideas that could be interesting.

I've thought of selling a kidney but that seems a little too extreme and not likely to keep the cash flowing in!

chrisd1986
28-02-13, 07:44 PM
i used to do deliveries for dominos over xmas and new year to bring in some extra dosh to pay off the xmas debt, i got min wage payed monthly and i got my fuel allowance payed daily

conza123
28-02-13, 07:46 PM
i used to do takeaway deliveries to

chrisd1986
28-02-13, 07:54 PM
its a good laf and depending on were you live you get decent tips like i did

conza123
28-02-13, 07:59 PM
its a good laf and depending on were you live you get decent tips like i did

some days i would have more tips than wages lol

Spudly
28-02-13, 08:02 PM
Ive also done delivering for a pizza shop as a second job/extra cash earner (funnily enough im covering a night tomorrow as it happens) BUT, either make sure youre using their vehicle, or you have business use on your insurance policy, otherwise if stopped, youre driving with no cover for the purpose youre driving for, then its bye bye licence!

chrisd1986
28-02-13, 08:09 PM
not with domios you dont, your covered by there liability insurance when your clocked on. whe i had my crash on the way home froma shif the manager sorted it so i was still clocked on and there soliciters sorted it instead of my insurance

Edd
28-02-13, 08:25 PM
Go on the game

Sell gear

Both good for making cash

Southie
28-02-13, 08:29 PM
Pimp your missus out.

Martin.p
28-02-13, 08:32 PM
Rent a room out

Andy
28-02-13, 08:35 PM
skag dealing ftw lol

turbojolt
28-02-13, 08:49 PM
dont buy the psu i dont still have from my old job, unlimited earnings from adding credit to electric keys

really wish i had kept that and was selling it for 3 grand lol

chrisd1986
28-02-13, 09:41 PM
or even sell the big issue, stick your scruffy clothes on that you wear for working on the nova and go begging in another town were no one knows you lol

paul james
28-02-13, 09:45 PM
or even sell the big issue, stick your scruffy clothes on that you wear for working on the nova and go begging in another town were no one knows you lol

I've thought before that I would easily pass for a tramp in my garage clothes, I have a dog too so could do some begging no problem...

More serious suggestion, have a look around your house for unneeded things to sell, car parts, old films, games, music, furniture etc. can get good money for some stuff on ebay (have a search using 'completed listings' for an idea of what prices things sell for), I've made more money doing that lately than I have at work.

raf24
28-02-13, 09:47 PM

Just go in the nova & people will feel sorry for you lol

novalew
28-02-13, 09:48 PM
Car boot if you have an abundance of junk

chrisd1986
28-02-13, 09:56 PM
ive sold alsorts on ebay that i would normaly take the tip and ive downsized my tool kit abit aswell as i dont get to do as many big jobs like i used to

Tanya.
28-02-13, 10:51 PM
Is she crafty at all? She could make and sell things or get an evening job working from home

Pete
01-03-13, 01:01 PM
My friends misses has just had a nipper and he's now struggling for money

You know the dummy clips on the thread and it usually has the names spelt on them in the blocks. Start doing that round your area, they take like 5 mins to make and once she makes more and more they'll soon start shifting, plus by all the beads in bulk.

My friends partner has made more of that than what she did working. Started on eBay and now she does craft fairs etc.

Spudly
01-03-13, 01:05 PM

You know the dummy clips on the thread and it usually has the names spelt on them in the blocks. Start doing that round your area, they take like 5 mins to make and once she makes more and more they'll soon start shifting, plus by all the beads in bulk.

My friends partner has made more of that than what she did working. Started on eBay and now she does craft fairs etc.

Ive read that five times now, and ive not got the slightest clue as to what youve written?

vauxluva
01-03-13, 01:13 PM
Ive read that five times now, and ive not got the slightest clue as to what youve written? its not just me then i did not want to be cheekylol

Spudly
01-03-13, 01:14 PM
No youre not alone, i think he must have his language set to gobbledegook lol

Jeff16v
01-03-13, 01:50 PM
sperm donor, earns money and stops the missus getting any more, lol

edit: a sperm donor get about £50 each time.

Jon_nova1
01-03-13, 02:53 PM
He means the clips that go on childrens dummies, which is just a piece of string with beads on it, and it usually has little cubes with a letter on it so if you put A, M, Y next to each other it says Amy etc...those lol

paul james
01-03-13, 03:11 PM
sperm donor, earns money and stops the missus getting any more, lol

edit: a sperm donor get about £50 each time.

They changed the law a while back so any sperm donor kids can find out who their biological father was. So it might be a good way to earn money now, but in eighteen years time you'll have a crowd of moody teenagers at your door!

womble sri
01-03-13, 04:05 PM
Buy the breaking bad box set, learn how to cook crystal meth

Alex J
01-03-13, 05:56 PM
Go on the game

Sell gear

Both good for making cashYou must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Edd again.

chrisd1986
01-03-13, 06:29 PM
He means the clips that go on childrens dummies, which is just a piece of string with beads on it, and it usually has little cubes with a letter on it so if you put A, M, Y next to each other it says Amy etc...those lol

i understud what he ment aswell, can tell who the parents on here are lol

Tanya.
02-03-13, 09:39 AM

The only problem with that is that it is actually "illegal" unless you've had all the safety checks done and have them marked :)

Andy
02-03-13, 09:45 AM
Yep,and that sounds like an epic choking hazard

8valve-craig
02-03-13, 10:03 AM
Just what i thought.

steviegsi
02-03-13, 12:27 PM
Buy the breaking bad box set, learn how to cook crystal meth

lol had considered that myself..... My chemistry teacher was a Cnut though! lol

turbojolt
02-03-13, 12:52 PM
no one has mentioned online surveys or secret shoping, I know someone that's sits watching tv with her laptop tapping away at surveys in the evening and she makes 50 odd quid a month doing it

Tanya.
02-03-13, 01:31 PM
One of my friends does secret shopping and she's said it's rubbish unless you get one of the high end shops

Jon_nova1
02-03-13, 04:54 PM
i understud what he ment aswell, can tell who the parents on here are lol

nar i'm not that silly lol i just have the contraceptive of not having a child by seeing my friends getting incredibly annoyed by small people repeating the same thing's over and over....actually i think they're more commonly referred to as "children" lol

I wouldn't do survey's, unless you started years ago when it was decent, now you spent around 4 hours a day doing surveys and after around a month you may have enough "points" to buy yourself a DVD from somewhere that accepts those points...i'm the one that got a DVD then never bothered since