PDA

View Full Version : cancellation of membership

carrie_girl_wonder
18-02-13, 07:03 PM
Does anyone know how to cancel your paid membership? I've searched this site and can't find and threat of FAQ advising me how. I've messaged twice and no response. I sold my lovely nova months ago so don't really need to be a paid member anymore. I've checked my paypal and can't see to find anything linked in there either. If I've missed something really obvious then I will hold up my hands and accept the shame!:d

Jack
18-02-13, 07:07 PM
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/content.php?27-joining-the-club-section :thumb:

You need to cancel if from your paypal - its just a recurring subscription payment

conza123
18-02-13, 07:07 PM
in paypal click my account, then profile under that,
then scroll down to pre appoved payments and at the end says update,
click that,
then you cant delete any of your subsciptions

Jon_nova1
18-02-13, 07:09 PM
log into Paypal, on the first screen select "view all my transactions" on the middle right go to the little downy button which says "more filters" then "subscriptions and agreements"

now get your hands up and start accepting lol

hmm...two different ways? your doing it wrong:p

mowgli
18-02-13, 07:09 PM
or you could try putting up loads of ebay linkys followed by a 'this place is £$%£$%$%^$%&' thread, and they'll simply ban you lol lol lol lol

burgo
18-02-13, 07:12 PM
Does banning them cancel the paypal subscription though?

mowgli
18-02-13, 07:13 PM
i don't know, but still taking monies would be rubbing it in a tad

Jack
18-02-13, 07:16 PM
or you could try putting up loads of ebay linkys followed by a 'this place is £$%£$%$%^$%&' thread, and they'll simply ban you lol lol lol lol
That doesn't stop a paypal subscription though, it has been known for banned users to renew their subscription lol

burgo
18-02-13, 07:18 PM
That doesn't stop a paypal subscription though, it has been known for banned users to renew their subscription lol

Did you send the pack out? Lol

mowgli
18-02-13, 07:21 PM
lol

Spudly
18-02-13, 08:43 PM
i don't know, but still taking monies would be rubbing it in a tad

Its not the clubs doing to make/start the subscription, paypal pays it as its a self renewing 'subscription' it is down the the user to cancel it from their end if they dont want to carry on making the payment!

carrie_girl_wonder
03-04-13, 06:58 PM
All sorted. It wasn't located where anyone advised but managed to cancel it.cheers guys :)