PDA

View Full Version : Digital Dash/XE Wiring Brown/blue tracer wire Help??

wils2795
18-02-13, 11:16 AM
Can anyone help.

I have a brown wire with blue tracer (I believe is the ECU warning light XE turbo loom) and trying to connect to my digital dash wiring. However there is no brown wire with blue tracer on either the black or white plugs of the digital dash. The original car loom (1.2spi) black plug (fits into the back of the original clocks) has a brown wire with blue tracer but the digital dash plugs don't. Any ideas how I connect the XE loom brown wire with blue tracer into my digital dash loom?

Southie
18-02-13, 12:12 PM
Is this any help to you CLICKYME (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?93645-*HOW-TO*-fit-a-digi-dash-into-a-mk2-nova)

wils2795
18-02-13, 01:05 PM
Thanks but I do have this. On this diagram there is no brown wire with a blue tracer mentioned on either the nova loom or the digital dash loom plugs. However my XE loom and original nova loom do.

Found this on another article:
BROWN with BLUE trace- ECU warning light, colour for colour on injection Nova dials/Digidash, unless it was a carb model, in which case, use the choke light as a ECU light, which is BROWN with YELLOW trace

However my digital dash plugs don't have BROWN with BLUE trace wire??