PDA

View Full Version : Just jailbroke my iPhone.

DAVIDKEDENS
16-02-13, 08:49 PM
Anyone else done it? Still trying to figure out how to work all the tweaks.:wtf:

Edd
16-02-13, 09:45 PM
Bout 5 years late lol

iPhone FTMFL lol

DAVIDKEDENS
17-02-13, 11:28 AM
Bout 5 years late lol

iPhone FTMFL lol

I've always been to scared but I waited for the new 'evasi0n' to come out for iOS 6.1 then just went for it.. Liking the new look of my iPhone already :D

mowgli
17-02-13, 11:30 AM
sorry, i don't look at mobile phones once i've selected the number i'm ringing..

the only time i looked at my daughters iphone was when she smashed the screen & i took it to the repair man

staggy_gsi
17-02-13, 12:33 PM
What is all this jailbreaking malarkey??

Havent got an iphone as i dont really care for all this modern tech stuff but everyone goes on about it lol

mowgli
17-02-13, 01:01 PM
it means going into the programs & playing with it.. you must remember the iphone is actually a small computer

Mazz
17-02-13, 06:19 PM
Which iFail do you have? I've JB a few 3's/3gs', but nothing newer

Alex J
17-02-13, 06:48 PM
i dont get all the phone shizzle, i just buy ten pound dog and bones from tesco, smash them up when i get the hump, and go buy another, only use a a phone to call people

pete17
17-02-13, 07:08 PM
This modern phone thing gets on my tits even text messages do my head it!!! i mean Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone so people can talk to each other rather than writing a letter, then they use his invention to do exactually what he was trying to get rid of!!!!!!! bet hes spinning in his grave faster than a dole-ite on giro daylollollol

Jack
17-02-13, 07:10 PM
i dont get all the phone shizzle, i just buy ten pound dog and bones from tesco, smash them up when i get the hump, and go buy another
Isn't that what you do with cars too? lol

Alex J
17-02-13, 07:49 PM
Isn't that what you do with cars too? lol
lol maybe....

Andy
17-02-13, 08:12 PM
i dont get all the phone shizzle, i just buy ten pound dog and bones from tesco, smash them up when i get the hump, and go buy another, only use a a phone to call people
lol lol lol
I must admit,i get urges to open bottles of lager etc with my s2 galaxy like i used to do with my older ****box phones.
Its too expensive to smash up.

brainsnova
20-02-13, 10:31 PM
As soon as I got my 3GS and 4 I jail broke it straight away lol it's a must

L14MNP
21-02-13, 01:27 AM
Android.

Spudly
21-02-13, 06:36 PM
Android.

http://i.imgur.com/wTFEe.jpg

jimbob-mcgrew
21-02-13, 06:40 PM
Bout 5 years late lol

iPhone FTMFL lol

heheh :)

sorry, i don't look at mobile phones once i've selected the number i'm ringing..

the only time i looked at my daughters iphone was when she smashed the screen & i took it to the repair man

yes mowgli ! i hope youve got a black and white nokia like me

John
21-02-13, 06:57 PM
Why the need to "jailbrake"? my i-phone works just fine without any need to do this?

Spudly
21-02-13, 06:59 PM
Why the need to "jailbrake"? my i-phone works just fine without any need to do this?

Its because theyre tight mo-fo's that wont stick their hands in their pockets to buy music and apps, they prefer to steal them instead, and invalidate their warranties :eek:

Ive had my iPhone 4, for nearly two years now, never wanted to jailbreak it ever, dont see the need!

John
21-02-13, 07:04 PM
Uploading 90's cds to itunes and free apps ftw! lol

Spudly
21-02-13, 07:07 PM
Your iPhone probably has similar content to mine then lmao :d

L14MNP
21-02-13, 07:56 PM
Its because theyre tight mo-fo's that wont stick their hands in their pockets to buy music and apps, they prefer to steal them instead, and invalidate their warranties :eek:

Ive had my iPhone 4, for nearly two years now, never wanted to jailbreak it ever, dont see the need!

Buy the superior phone in the first instance, and you have no worries of invalidating the warranty. lol

WTF is up with the Apple Store wanting you to pay via iTunes too?! The sales lass acted like my mate was the idiot for wanting to use his card, and have an actual physical receipt.

I honestly think you have to be a brain-washed, pretentious ****er to work there.

(I don't mind iPhones really. Prefer Android, but it's good to see the fan boys argue.)