PDA

View Full Version : mong'tard dogs and the people that breed them

turbojolt
14-02-13, 02:12 PM
I'm going to start with a list of a few of the stupidest mix breeds Ive seen

pug x Boston terrier
rotweiller x Dalmatian
English bull dog x neo mastiff (why on earth would you take two the the highest maintenance breed of dogs in history and mix them together, as if the neos inherent skin, breathing, joint and hip problems need to be mixed with a dog with the same problems if not worse!)

what are people hoping to achieve by mixing these mish mash of breeds, honestly i see loads of these puppys and dogs for sale all the time, i cant see some of them living very long at all with the amount of problems they must suffer from due to poor breeding

the worse i came across was this black kids dog in tottenham, it was a mix of mastiff, boxer, pitt bull, english terrier, Alsatian and ofcouse Staffordshire terrier, it was a psycho dog and it wasn't just down to how he brought it up it had no marbles from day one!, and what do you expect when breeding your dog with any thing about just for the sake of it :tard:

i see this dickhead left wing ****s moaning about pure breeds and pedigree dogs all the time, but they dont seem to realize if you buy from a propper breeder you know what your getting and it most cases (not all, as alot of show dogs are funked) its a healthy dog with extensive history and propper breeding

i have no point to all of this other then the need to moan, as liberal ****s are getting on my nerves today.

Andy
14-02-13, 03:29 PM
All dogs are dangerous in my eyes.

raf24
14-02-13, 05:39 PM
All dogs are dangerous in my eyes.

Yes,the bastids bite & i dont like them lol

Spudly
14-02-13, 06:08 PM
I must admit i agree with Andy, all dogs have it in them to be nasty if they decide to be, as do a lot of, if not all animals :eek:

Lewis.
14-02-13, 06:41 PM
To be fair, any Pedigree dog is an unhealthy, inbred creature, riddled with health problems. That's why specific breeds suffer with certain ailments, they've never had a good mix of genes to make them strong! However a mongrel, in comparison, will live far longer, and have fewer problems. (except from these fukked up breeds that TJ is on about, they've no chance lol)

turbojolt
14-02-13, 07:11 PM
i dont have anything against mongrels as such, its these retarded 'soon to be disabled and living a life of pain' dogs i dont like, people have no foresight when breeding there dogs

there should be a licensing system put in place and heavy fines including bans on keeping dogs, if your found to be breeding your dog when not properly licensed, would make the country a bit of money and should slow down the shear amount of dogs being breed by ****s on council estates as a source of tax free income

pete17
14-02-13, 09:24 PM
well if you need a good dog, get yourself to Blackpool on a weekend as theres loads there on hen partys lollollol

Edd
14-02-13, 09:29 PM
Fcuking hate all dogs, nothing but sh!t machines

Hated them ever since a pikey dog at bridgwater fair sunk it's teeth into my leg 20 years ago

mowgli
14-02-13, 09:52 PM
did it survive????

lol

the best x breed i saw was a german shepherd bitch who got done by a corgi.... it looked like a large german shepherd, apart from really short legs... oh, and it waddled like donkey off shrek

Calamity Josh
15-02-13, 03:57 PM
i've got a cocker spaniel, and a cocker-poo lol there both absolutely adorable :)

Edd
15-02-13, 04:03 PM
I have no idea why anyone would want a dog as a pet

-fill your garden up with crap
-need walking
-slobber everywhere
-make your house/car stink
-fur everywhere
-cost of dog food

very confusing lol

Southie
15-02-13, 04:21 PM
It's not the dogs that worry me...

Shhhhhhhhiiiittttt RHINOCK

http://www.chilloutpoint.com/images/2010/07/photoshop-hybrid-animals/photoshop-hybrid-animals-01.jpg

mowgli
15-02-13, 06:18 PM

-need walking
-slobber everywhere
-fur everywhere
-cost of dog food

very confusing lol

i take it you don't have children.......lol

Spudly
15-02-13, 06:37 PM

-need walking
-slobber everywhere
-fur everywhere
-cost of dog food

very confusing lol

This^^^^

Cats ftmfw!

One thing that really puzzles the hell out of me, is why the hell do dog owners go out for the day and they have to bung the sh!tmachine in the car and take it with them?

WHY???

I dont take my cat out for the day thethered to me via a bit of glorified string! :tard:

Stuart
15-02-13, 06:39 PM
Cats are evil, they don't do anything useful and are only "mates" with you because you feed them lol

Spudly
15-02-13, 06:41 PM
Cats are evil, they don't do anything useful and are only "mates" with you because you feed them lol

Load of crap :p

Stuart
15-02-13, 06:43 PM
And a cat will kill you in your sleep with no worries lol

Edd
15-02-13, 06:43 PM
This^^^^

Cats ftmfw!

One thing that really puzzles the hell out of me, is why the hell do dog owners go out for the day and they have to bung the sh!tmachine in the car and take it with them?

WHY???

I dont take my cat out for the day thethered to me via a bit of glorified string! :tard:

indeed cats FTMFW

dog owners take there crap machines with them so they can crap in a park/on someone else front lawn instead of their kitchen floor

Stuart
15-02-13, 06:45 PM

-need walking
-slobber everywhere
-fur everywhere
-cost of dog food

very confusing lol

But you have a cat?
So you get 4/6 on that list as issues anyway lol... Fail.

Edd
15-02-13, 06:48 PM
But you have a cat?
So you get 4/6 on that list as issues anyway lol... Fail.

when did i say i had a cat ? :confused::p

my mum used to bread pedigree cats

plus a cat will ALWAYS go and crap in a neighbours garden lol

turbojolt
15-02-13, 09:24 PM
plus a cat will ALWAYS go and crap in a neighbours garden lol

which is the reason snares where invented, if i catch a cat having a **** in my garden i will kick it back over its owners garden!

ive never been attacked by a dog but bitten by a cat twice

turbojolt
15-02-13, 09:28 PM
i do love the notion that dogs are ****ting machines, but cats arnt? just because cat owners are normally to up them selfs to offer to pick there vermin's **** out of you plant beds! doesn't mean they dont **** everywhere

Spudly
15-02-13, 10:11 PM
Cats dig a hole and bury their mess, theyre very clean animals and dont like to leave it on show!

And the only things i can see on Edds 'dog' list that applies to a cat, is the cost of food, but the same could be said for any family member, which whether you have a cat or a dog, they will always be classed as a family member!

MK999
15-02-13, 10:14 PM
And the only things i can see on Edds 'dog' list that applies to a cat, is the cost of food, but the same could be said for any family member, which whether you have a cat or a dog, they will always be classed as a family member!

Never thought about that before, must mention to the parents we could save money on food by giving my sister to a rescue centre.

Stuart
15-02-13, 10:29 PM
Cats dig a hole and bury their mess, theyre very clean animals and dont like to leave it on show!

You have bald cats? Lol

_Jake
15-02-13, 11:18 PM
absolutely ****ing hate cats personally, got a black labrador x bavarian mountain hound who does not have a bad bone in his body! tried training him to gun like my dads old lab but he's no good at retrieving :(