PDA

View Full Version : Chicken with police car!!

Anonymous
30-01-01, 06:01 PM
Hope someone can gimme sum advice! I was charged on friday nite with dangerous driving! The incident happened in October! I was driving my 1.2 Nova behind a Megane that was doing 50!! So I began to overtake but as I did, the Megane accellerated! I slammed it into 3rd, but still no joy! Then a police car appeared - coming towards me! I braked, trying to squeeze in behind Mr Megane but he hit the brakes too - Leaving me in Shit Street! I managed to squeeze infront of him - forcing the Ford Focus police car to brake hard & pull left towards the kerb!
I took off (hard to beleive in a 1.2) but they have now caught up with me! It's going to court! I spoke to my driving instructor who gave me the pass plus certificate for nothing so that should look better in court. wot d'ya think I'll get?? Ban? points & fine? put back to provisional status?? I'm only 18!

Anonymous
30-01-01, 06:15 PM
Your fucked, my mate got 4 points and a hefty fine for careless driving when he nearly hit a copper cutting a corner.

Anonymous
30-01-01, 06:21 PM
Bastard strahclyde police will probably fuck you over a table.There cunts!!I've only been drivin for 2 months and have had about three producers!!
Probably a 4-5 point ban and hefty fine dependant on what the megane driver says and how much you suck ass!!

Anonymous
30-01-01, 06:48 PM
weell I'm gonna plead guilty to careless driving, since there was no accident! I don't think the Megane guy was involved with the police. They managed to get my number! I had 4 producers in the Nova, and I've had 3 in my new car!!

Anonymous
30-01-01, 09:02 PM
I over took an unmarked cop car, did 65 (in a 30!) and then went the wrong way round an island that was on the brow of a hill. I manager to get away from the unmarked car (in my mums 1.0l saloon!!!) then got chased through town by a riot van and a pander. i went down a back street and lost the van, then the panda came right up behind me and a senator blocked me in from the front! I had been driving all of One month and one day! They wanted to do me fro dangerouse driving. I got a good solicitor, pleaded guilty to Due care & Attedntion and balmed it on the fact that i was inexperienced ;-) I got 7 point ?125 fine! (no ban cause this all happend 4 years ago!) Now insurance cost me a packet!

Anonymous
30-01-01, 10:04 PM
Cool story! My mate had a 1.2 Nova which was falling to bits!! The police told him to scrap it, anyway, he was driving down a road which is a 40, I was in the passenger seat, However he was doing around 65 and passed a Vectra cop car coming towards us! He kept goin, switched the lights off and hid up a dirt track a few miles away. They came after us but never caught us. Not surprising he has since lost his licence for other offences!!

Anonymous
31-01-01, 10:05 AM
One of my mates got main beamed by a car on the moor tops, he had 6 super oscars on his metro van so he banged them on, guess what, police car. The copper bounced off the kerb, my mate turned all his lights off and kept his foot down (turbo engine), he turned in to a mates farm 1/2 mile up the road and hid behind a barn. A minute later the copper flew past lights going, what a hero.

Anonymous
31-01-01, 01:54 PM
m8, just look smart, and dont swear, act all innocent and say you were trying to get hoime quick because you wanted to give your mam a present for her birthday before she went out.(youll get the judge going ahhhhhhhhh, then you will prob get away with it without large probs.

otherwise lets just hope Mr Big is good looking in the prison cell you will be sharing. hahahaaha

Cheers

Davo