PDA

View Full Version : Guins XE up for grabs

sparkie1401
03-02-13, 07:59 PM
im seriously considering selling my favourite toy as much as it upsets me to type this i think the time has come to admit defeat

However i dont want to read its to expensive and its only an XE, you will be pushing the wrong buttons

1992 K reg
fully respayed in 2009/10
gsi bumpers
novadose side skirts
one off spoiler
heated front screen
working headlamp washer
isuzu bonnet vent
exterior carbon fibre trim
dash in CF and fully flocked
BESPOKE wiring loom, incorporating timed heated screen from focus, vectra installed set up for washer jets, uprated speaker wires and for doors, rear and to dash speakers, footwell lighting, reare wiper converted to wipe if reverse gear selected, extra rear loom to run RHD LHD or twin fog twin reverse set up and extra fog loom for bottom of bummper
external temp sensor and Corsa C clock set up for rear mounting
suede roodf lining
front and rear strutt brace
half roll cage
matching suede interior trim
classic recaro seats
Cat1 toad, total closure and boot pop
all switc gear converted to boy racer blue
dyed carpet
6 x speedlines
brand new goodyear GSD3 tyres
lightened balance flywheel
V6 brakes
everything is new, filters gaskets brakes, cables
fully stainless exhaust

best to see my thread realy

serious offers only and no silly commenst about its only and XE, no expense has been spared anywhere as in excess of 10k has been spent and if you think its too dear so be it but i dont need to know

£5,000 GBP NO offeres

7ova
03-02-13, 08:15 PM
Didn't know you still had this mate
Any photo's of it now

sparkie1401
03-02-13, 08:17 PM
all in my thread fella, hope your well stu

7ova
03-02-13, 08:20 PM
Yeah not bad mark sold the grey GSI project a while back
But got another GSI at the moment
Good luck with the sale

sparkie1401
03-02-13, 09:47 PM
cheers stu

Southie
04-02-13, 01:26 PM
I'd just like to say I've seen all the hardwork that Mark has put into this car and it's fantastic, the attention to detail is second to non.

Good luck with the sale mate ;)

Here's his build thread btw CLICKYME (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?114666-My-C20XE-Nova-WORK-IN-PROGRESS)

sparkie1401
05-02-13, 09:21 PM
I'd just like to say I've seen all the hardwork that Mark has put into this car and it's fantastic, the attention to detail is second to non.

Good luck with the sale mate ;)

Here's his build thread btw CLICKYME (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?114666-My-C20XE-Nova-WORK-IN-PROGRESS)

cheers boss xxx