PDA

View Full Version : Nova wanted...Must be runner and have MOT

monty_trials
02-02-13, 01:39 AM
Hi everyone.......First post here!! I used to own a few Novas like YEARS ago, now 10 years later ive got a Nova bug!!! Why??? I dont know??? Anyone else had the same problem?? Lol

I am looking for something on these lines.....
Mark 2, thats a runner not a project....2 door hatch possibly a SR-SRI-GSI must have a MOT even if its a short one. Does not have to be mint!!! As its not like they are easy to find!!! So something like a standard sr/gsi!! But more tidy the better :) ive looked on ebay and places but most are either projects or red topped to death!!! Anyone have something like this they are selling? :)

THANKS David

7ova
02-02-13, 10:18 AM
Hi fella
Good luck finding a SR or GSI
Where you from and what are you looking to spend?

monty_trials
02-02-13, 09:13 PM
Found one!!!! Blue SRI!!!! Getting it monday!!! Its got all the rally stuff on it that i dont want!!! its been messed with :( but i am gonna make it standard again :)

7ova
02-02-13, 11:42 PM
Hope it all goes well mate

jimbob-mcgrew
03-02-13, 12:13 AM
lol, enthusiastic monty they call him :)

jimbob-mcgrew
03-02-13, 12:14 AM
also owns his own chain of restuarants the crazy devil :)

monty_trials
03-02-13, 03:26 AM
needs loads doing to it tho!!! :( if it was left alone it would be a nice SRI!! I will up load before and after pics soon!!! Plus I will need everyones help!! :)

shorty249
03-02-13, 05:45 PM
i have a sri coming up for sale in a week or so.... mot till july, only been lowered with springs, decat, k&n cone filter, corsa sport alloys, peco back box, standard 1.4 8 valve (c14se). i have resprayed it about 2 years ago, new rear arches etc.... i will make a for sale thread when im ready to let her go.....:cry: