PDA

View Full Version : Members by region?

Lee-bo
28-01-13, 09:54 PM
Hi there, this may be a completely 'stoopid' question but is there anywhere i can search members by region or county etc? The reason for asking is simple/general questions are easy to just post on here and get info on, but in the near distant future im gona be attempting to build up a mk2 (usual 2.0xe engine, bigger brakes, shocks etc) and sometimes its good to get someone to pop round and have a look/give advice etc in exchange for a bacon sarnie n a beer lol? On other forums that ive been on, you can search by region and ask members who live nearby to help? Also, regions have their own meets/run outs etc? The PNG site is a pretty big and well supported site so i just thought id check if id missed something....lol.

I work/live in kidderminster duribg the week, and go back to Luton/Dunstable at weekends.

Lee

Pete
28-01-13, 09:56 PM
become a paid member (£10 a year) and theres a regional members section where it breaks us all down etc ;)

Lee-bo
28-01-13, 10:03 PM
Ahhh i see.....! Thatd be much more usefull, to me anyway lol. Many thanks.

Lee

Nobby
28-01-13, 10:48 PM
Im only in quarry bank mate

ash.blue
28-01-13, 11:12 PM
Good question lee-bo

Ive often wondered that myself, for same reason .. Getting a hand when stuck on something

Now I know, thankd for that :)

Pete
28-01-13, 11:23 PM
No worries, and without trying to persuade you into doing it but its defiantly worth signing up, Jack does a good job on the goody bags for members, and the regional section always comes in handy for events, help etc.

Lee-bo
29-01-13, 08:21 AM
Ah ok, cool.
Yeah, Ill have a look at joining this week.

Lee

mowgli
29-01-13, 08:24 AM
the midlands region is massive (in england terms) and the midlands region bit on here is rarely used..

burgo
29-01-13, 10:51 AM
I believe that is be because the majority of the official shows are in the mids

meach86
30-01-13, 08:44 AM
I'm Stourbridge way mate

Lee-bo
30-01-13, 07:30 PM
Ok thanks guys, thats cool. Its good to know people nearby.

Lee