PDA

View Full Version : Vaughan's Newest Toy!

DAVIDKEDENS
27-01-13, 12:50 AM
Hi.

Spudly
27-01-13, 08:52 AM
Looks nice but i doubt he will be very happy youve posted on here and told us lol

Iain
27-01-13, 08:53 AM
I cent remember why he left but he should be on here posting it himself. Looks nice.

Spudly
27-01-13, 09:02 AM
He says he doesnt like the club/people iirc, but anyways lets not turn this into a Vaughan bashing :witch:

Looks good that anyways, and at least its got straight mud flaps unlike his mk1 lol

Andy
27-01-13, 09:07 AM
"Doesnae" like the site or people yet logs in every day?
Cant understand.shame really as hes alright is vaughan.
A few anoraks on here went too far in his wip where he broke his sport
I never realised 2nd hand cars came with contracts but anyways looks a nice effort that vaughan.i know you will see this.

John
27-01-13, 09:11 AM
Geoffs old car, very nice.

g111mds
27-01-13, 09:15 AM
Has he sold the mk1?

leggattr
27-01-13, 09:23 AM
Some nice png club window decals there!

Edd
27-01-13, 09:28 AM
Some nice png club window decals there!

lol lol lol

Hates the people/club/forum but logs in everyday and has PNG stickers in the window, very confusing

bazil
27-01-13, 09:35 AM
Has he sold the mk1?

Pretty sure he still has it but scrapped his K reg one

Spudly
27-01-13, 09:59 AM
lol lol lol

Hates the people/club/forum but logs in everyday and has PNG stickers in the window, very confusing

Ahh but theyre the old window stickers, so nothing to do with 'us' lol

Archie
27-01-13, 10:39 AM
Has he sold the mk1?

No he still has the Mk1 mate, believe he's making some changes to it at using the Mk2 more often.

And he doesnt post because of the grief he got for splitting up his Sport, but i'm led to believe that when you pay good money for something you can do whatever you please with it.

RE : The car, its really tidy in the flesh, and sounds mega.

matthew172
27-01-13, 11:01 AM
is he running a fpr on there? cant see as the fuel pipe goes out of sight, if not he needs one

Andy
27-01-13, 11:01 AM
but i'm led to believe that when you pay good money for something you can do whatever you please with it.

As i said earlier.
And to be fair really,it was only the previous owner who was being cunntish over the whole affair.
Why have the pics been pulled?

Archie
27-01-13, 11:05 AM
is he running a fpr on there? cant see as the fuel pipe goes out of sight, if not he needs one

Aye theres one on it.

Archie
27-01-13, 11:05 AM
Why have the pics been pulled?

Vaughan didnt want them on here.

Archie
27-01-13, 11:06 AM
Has he sold the mk1?

Your inbox is full mate can you empty it.
Cheers

Spudly
27-01-13, 11:07 AM
Looks nice but i doubt he will be very happy youve posted on here and told us lol

Told you so lol

sport
27-01-13, 11:15 AM
Vaughan has said to some members on here that he is no longer able to post anything on this site, only send pm's.

turbojolt
27-01-13, 11:16 AM
people are so hung up when it comes to sports, its just another nova with a mildly tuned 1300 engine and **** decals and if i remember right the v5's dont even say sport on them :tard:

Spudly
27-01-13, 11:17 AM
Vaughan has said to some members on here that he is no longer able to post anything on this site, only send pm's.

Utter rubbish, he just chooses not to post is all!

Andy
27-01-13, 11:18 AM
How can you not post if you have a sodding account?!

Edd
27-01-13, 11:19 AM
Vaughan didnt want them on here.

Seriously? lol oh dear

Edd
27-01-13, 11:22 AM
people are so hung up when it comes to sports, its just another nova with a mildly tuned 1300 engine and **** decals and if i remember right the v5's dont even say sport on them :tard:

Very true mate

As I remember it was only a previous owner talking crap about a car he sold that upset Vaughan

Think I would be right in saying that he would be welcomed back if he did start posting again

sport
27-01-13, 11:36 AM
Utter rubbish, he just chooses not to post is all!

Only saying whats he has said to other members on here.

How can you not post if you have a sodding account?!

His account has supposed to have been changed so he can only veiw and send pm's and not post.

Spudly
27-01-13, 11:46 AM
Only saying whats he has said to other members on here.

Apologies if that sounded like i was having a pop at you, it does sound that way but wasnt meant like that, iirc he took off his profile pic/avatar, cleared his profile of info and cancelled his subscription for the club membership, his account was fine before this and from what i can see, still is, he just doesnt want to post is all, thats up to him, although it does seem odd to me though, that he is on the 'Performance Nova Group' facebook page, when he doesnt like the 'Performance Nova Group' lol

Anyways, closed this now as its descending into a lets all have a pop at him/lick his **** and tell him how much we love him thread.