PDA

View Full Version : only a woman could do this

dave.gsi
18-08-03, 11:27 PM
me dad went to bed about an hour ago. hes just come down now and says, 'dave, i've been lying in bed for about half an hour now and i can hear music coming from somewhere'. he takes me out side and sure enough theres music blasting out from around the corner. i walk round to the bottom of the drive and what do i find................................the radio in my mums corsa blasting out some well dodgy tunes. the sunroofs wide open and all the lights on the radio are lit up. it must have been well pissin the neighbours off lol

how she didn't notice when she got out of the car is beyond me. it couldn't have even come on by accident either as you have to push the big knob in and then select tape mode.

women..................they get more stupid by the day. i'm really starting to despair

Neil.
19-08-03, 12:13 AM
lol, true, prob to busy getting her gucci bags from out boot.

brian
19-08-03, 12:42 AM
maybe its a fault with them is it a new Corsa?
some of the Seat Ibiza's released in the last few years have radios that fuck up and turn themselves on during the night :o

Dare-devil
19-08-03, 08:09 AM
*LOL* Big time :P

Tilly
19-08-03, 09:56 AM
*COUGH* HUH UMMMMM

wisewood
19-08-03, 10:57 AM
maybe when she got back she really REALLY needed the toilet so she jumped out the car and ran in the house, got distracted once she was in there and forgot about it.