PDA

View Full Version : tehehe...

??Mm?
18-08-03, 03:56 PM
A man is driving with his wife at his side and his mother-in-law in the back seat. And the women just won't leave the poor guy alone. His mother-in-law says, "You're driving too fast!" His wife says, "Stay to the left!" After several more orders from both of them the man breaks down and barks at his wife, "Who's driving this car - you or your mother?"

Walking up to a department store's fabric counter, the pretty girl said, "I would like to buy this material for a new dress. How much does it cost?" "Only one kiss per yard," replied the male clerk with a smirk. "That's fine," said the girl. "I'll take ten yards." With expectation and anticipation written all over his face, the clerk quickly measured out the cloth, wrapped it up, then teasingly held it out.

The girl snapped up the package, pointed to the old geezer standing beside her, and smiled, "Grandpa will pay the bill."

Bob says to Lester, "You know, I reckon I'm about ready for a vacation, only this year I'm gonna do it a little different. The last few years, I took your advice as to where to go. Two years ago you said to go to Hawaii, I went to Hawaii, and Marie got pregnant. Then last year, you told me to go to the Bahamas, I went to the Bahamas, and Marie got pregnant again." Lester says, "So what you gonna do different this year?" Bob says, "This year, I'm takin' Marie with me..."

A husband emerged from the bathroom naked and was climbing into bed when his wife complained, as usual, "I have a headache." "Perfect," her husband said. "I was just in the bathroom powdering my penis with aspirin. You can take it orally or as a suppository, it's up to you!"

An 85-year old husband and wife decide to take a road trip. She drives because she can see and he rides because he can hear.

After traveling for a while, they get pulled over by a State Trooper. She rolls down her window and the cop says "I need to see your drivers license and vehicle registration please." The woman turns to her husband and shouts "WHAT DID HE SAY?" The husband replies, "HE WANTS YOUR LICENSE AND REGISTRATION!"

The woman gives the documents to the officer and after studying her license the cop says, "Oh, you're from Chicago. I've been there. Actually, the worse piece of ass I ever had was in Chicago!" The woman turns to her husband and shouts "WHAT DID HE SAY?"

And the husband replies, "HE SAYS HE KNOWS YOU!"

Mark
18-08-03, 08:21 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Nice one Sammy!

??Mm?
18-08-03, 08:22 PM
:lol: u know im good

Mark
18-08-03, 08:40 PM
Oh yeah!!! :D

??Mm?
18-08-03, 08:41 PM
:lol: :P

Will
19-08-03, 10:21 AM
:o

??Mm?
19-08-03, 10:52 AM
wots the :o for poo head? xx

wisewood
19-08-03, 11:51 AM
maybe the blatent flirting you have been doing :lol:

??Mm?
19-08-03, 12:27 PM
lol, flirting? if u think thats flirting u havent seen n e thing yet

wisewood
19-08-03, 12:29 PM
i never said you were flirting a lot - just that you were and its obvious :lol:

??Mm?
19-08-03, 12:31 PM
ok sorry well if it looks like im flirting i better stop being nice all together incase i get accused of it then

wisewood
19-08-03, 12:34 PM
you may or may not be doing it conciously > some people, myself included flirt without realising.

i make a concious effort not to these days.

??Mm?
19-08-03, 12:36 PM
well obvs im not aware of it, i better take care in wot i say hadnt i, dont wanna upset the lover :lol:

wisewood
19-08-03, 12:38 PM
nope... you probably dont wanna be doing that.

??Mm?
19-08-03, 12:40 PM
nope deffs not, else he wont b the "lover" 4 much longer n thats would b :cry:

Will
19-08-03, 12:50 PM
lmfao :lol:

??Mm?
19-08-03, 01:27 PM
:o :oops:

Breeny
19-08-03, 02:22 PM
I need a new button on my post a reply screen..

It should be called "Insert my usual women comment" :lol:

SSSSSSsssssssss

??Mm?
19-08-03, 02:23 PM
breeny not all women are as rubbish as u say, u just havent met the decent few yet :lol:

Breeny
19-08-03, 02:26 PM
and nor do i expect to! :o

:|

??Mm?
19-08-03, 02:28 PM
hang on my las post was incorrect, u have met one of the few... me :lol: