PDA

View Full Version : pvs stand

Wrightie-Nova
16-01-13, 12:54 PM
My friend has a mint nova sr mk2 33k from new on allesio 2s he was wondering of any chance of getting on the PNG stand any help would be lovley

Stuart
16-01-13, 12:56 PM
lmfao, bit early.

anyway, if he joins up and pays the tenner + show entry fees then yes.

Andy
16-01-13, 04:29 PM
Pvs 2014,whos going??

turbojolt
16-01-13, 04:31 PM
Pvs 2014,whos going??

nah mine still wont be ready

MK999
16-01-13, 04:31 PM
Oh I might actually make that one in or at least with a Nova, you never know lol

Southie
16-01-13, 04:38 PM
Pvs 2014,whos going??
I went and it was shut, got told to come back at 9pm.

Edd
16-01-13, 04:51 PM
whats PVS ?

turbojolt
16-01-13, 04:54 PM
performace vag show

MK999
16-01-13, 04:55 PM
whats PVS ?

It's a gathering of people that call it fun. You wouldn't like it lol

Jack
16-01-13, 06:14 PM
people that call it fun
Thats a minority then lol

Nobby
16-01-13, 06:53 PM
nar PVS is well wicked blud

sparkie1401
16-01-13, 07:13 PM
im booked in for 2017 lol

TeddyThom
16-01-13, 07:36 PM
Snap.

Although I am hoping a new job kicks off soon. Will be finding out friday if that actually happens... Then if it does, hopefully, I shall be at Billing this year with a new engine in the nova.

Speaking of shows etc? Does anyone know the dates for the VBOA at billing?? I need a deadline date to for the nova lollol

brucer
16-01-13, 07:41 PM
I think we need to stop the negativity towards pvs, the first time I attended was 2008 when it was the 25yr stand, there was masses of novas which represented the club very well

Yes alot of chavers attend which with how people on here talk about the show must put new members off from coming.

Last year I was on the stand nice and early where there was nobody to direct members, think there was a max of 15cars there. Numerous people ive sold bits via png or other sites ive said to them about png and how they get on and the majority of responses are that they dont come on often or at all due to how people reply to them. I think these are the keyboard warriors we here about, might be age related I dont know.

So, why cant we try make any event that the club attends a good turn out? We have rules for a reason and anybody detering future members should be delt with.

Ive never been onto the vauxsausage site but have heard its got a good bunch of lads that run it/use it, what does it say about us?

Hobbit
16-01-13, 08:23 PM
I was on the stand pretty early directing people. :wtf:

Stuart
16-01-13, 08:28 PM
vauxsausage?

Edd
16-01-13, 08:29 PM
vauxsausage?

http://vauxsausage.phpbbhosts.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=12

Stuart
16-01-13, 08:30 PM
feck thats offensive on the eye lol

is it all the people that I have banhammered?

Benn
16-01-13, 08:30 PM
Speaking of shows etc? Does anyone know the dates for the VBOA at billing?? I need a deadline date to for the nova lollol

Date – Saturday 13 July 2013 - Sunday 14 July 2013.

Andy
16-01-13, 08:59 PM
Pvs as a show is a bloody good show imo.
The camping is the sh1t bit.
But you gotta remember,most of the lads there maybe drink once or twice a year at best and it affects them massively.Not everybody is good at drinking lol
Take away the drink theyre probably allright.
Tbh it makes me laugh when people say "billingz better for no chavs"
I dont think so,just as bad but more spread out imo

Cossvaux van
16-01-13, 09:06 PM
Am gonna pvs in my nova let get mine on stand and al stretch its legs down strip

Andy
16-01-13, 09:07 PM
Am gonna pvs in my nova let get mine on stand and al stretch its legs down strip
Good man,far too many fast novas are built and not even used properly,whats the fukking point??
+rep

womble sri
16-01-13, 09:33 PM
Ill be at pvs this year and will also be giving the nova some abuse up the strip. I normally go for the day and sack the camping off, I might go on the sat this year and return on the Sunday, hopefully it will rwyb on the strip and unlimited runs rather than £20 for 4/5

Hobbit
16-01-13, 09:40 PM
Is well worth doing the Sat also, the strip is much quieter.

I'll be giving mine a weekend of stick again.

Benn
16-01-13, 09:48 PM
Pvs as a show is a bloody good show imo.
The camping is the sh1t bit.
But you gotta remember,most of the lads there maybe drink once or twice a year at best and it affects them massively.Not everybody is good at drinking lol
Take away the drink theyre probably allright.
Tbh it makes me laugh when people say "billingz better for no chavs"
I dont think so,just as bad but more spread out imo

Simple, just don't camp.

Billing has pikeys from the static caravans instead tho...

womble sri
16-01-13, 09:51 PM
Cool I work near Santa pod and billing and closer to the time my nova will be kept at my yard so even less distance to travel in it. I could trailer it there but think its best to give it a casual run before I abuse it.

Just looked 18 miles yard to pod not bad

novalovingned
16-01-13, 11:35 PM
I would love to go to Pvs.

Problem is its too far to drive from Aberdeen imo. Non of my friends are into cars, they don't like camping and the nova is bound to break down lol

Jack
17-01-13, 07:13 AM
Billing has pikeys from the static caravans instead tho...
And at least at PV they don't cruise round in a transit looking for cars to nick lol

Although I haven't heard lately of anyone walking onto a corporate stand and driving off with a stickered up show car at Billing...

Benn
17-01-13, 07:49 AM
And at least at PV they don't cruise round in a transit looking for cars to nick lol

Although I haven't heard lately of anyone walking onto a corporate stand and driving off with a stickered up show car at Billing...

hahahahahah true.

Andy
17-01-13, 08:18 AM

Didnt novacabrios spyder vanish from billing??

mikey093
17-01-13, 08:54 AM
Was that the right hand drive spyder?

John
17-01-13, 08:55 AM

Not quite, it went from a nearby travelodge iirc :) I have to say the pikeys at billing are a little off putting, especially where the png camp. We seem to be in pikey central.

novalew
17-01-13, 10:19 AM

Same here tj. I'll make an appearance though

Spudly
17-01-13, 06:52 PM
Im thinking i might pull my finger out and take my nova to pvs this year, see what it will do on the strip :eek:

I didnt spot it in the thread, but what are the dates for pv this year, ill only be able to do sat aft and sunday at billing this year, and the law of sod says it will be my saturday in at work the first day of pvs lol

turbojolt
17-01-13, 06:56 PM
thats it if spud is taking his car im brining mine and showing him how its done down the strip!

brucer
17-01-13, 07:00 PM
Im thinking i might pull my finger out and take my nova to pvs this year, see what it will do on the strip :eek:

I didnt spot it in the thread, but what are the dates for pv this year, ill only be able to do sat aft and sunday at billing this year, and the law of sod says it will be my saturday in at work the first day of pvs lol

pvs is sunday only, so your in luck. :)

Hobbit
17-01-13, 07:07 PM
But there is rwyb and camping Saturday...

Stuart
17-01-13, 07:11 PM

Yah, erm "vanished" ......... Lol mustn't rekindle that flaming I got waaaay back lmao

Spudly
17-01-13, 07:16 PM
But there is rwyb and camping Saturday...

Exactly, it confuddles me when people say its one day only, err not quite, it was always a weekend/one night thing, i think they fcuked up badly when they did the two night format, camping was horrendous for those that remember it lol

brucer
17-01-13, 07:22 PM
Exactly, it confuddles me when people say its one day only, err not quite, it was always a weekend/one night thing, i think they fcuked up badly when they did the two night format, camping was horrendous for those that remember it lol

Sorry, you said pvs not the rwyb. :(

Spudly
17-01-13, 07:26 PM
Sorry, you said pvs not the rwyb. :(

Pvs is the whole thing to me, the full weekend, and its back to the format that 'seemed' to work, felt a bit odd last year not going so i reckon i will this year, need to get a couple of mounts changed on mine though which i cba, damnit lol

novadave24
17-01-13, 07:42 PM
are you going to the pvs this year spudly ? would love to see your nova mate :)

Benn
17-01-13, 08:23 PM
You know the strip is open on the Sunday too yes? They run it all day... So you can see run then.

brucer
17-01-13, 08:30 PM
You know the strip is open on the Sunday too yes? They run it all day... So you can see run then.

The only reason I want to go on the sat too is its cheaper for the strip.