PDA

View Full Version : Hi, after an engine.

Dz
15-01-13, 07:30 PM
Looking for a 1.6 8v engine

also need the loom, ecu, gearbox and shafts to go with it.

and i need:
-fuel tank
-15" cesaros (tyres dont matter)
-6 point roll cage
-door cards (windy windows)
-head lining
-steering wheel
-may also need a set of rear springs.

anyone have any of the above?

MK999
15-01-13, 07:47 PM
99.9% I have an SRi/GSi steering wheel in the garage, and I definitely have a mk2 headlining if interested?

I also have what I think is a carb fuel tank, which I believe would suit the external gsi pump, but you might wanna double check that.

edit: In fact, I'll check the carb tank tomorrow for suitable outputs/returns, I'm probably going to go external pump/swirl pot setup, so you can probably have my SPi tank with an MPi astra pump fitted, all perfect for E16.

Dz
15-01-13, 07:57 PM
ill have steering wheel for defo mate. headlining may be a problem but im in the very north east of england.. lol

let me know about tank :-)

Edd
15-01-13, 08:12 PM
set of rear springs here 40mm drop, only about 200miles use, like new, £25 posted

L33 LEG
15-01-13, 08:19 PM
Cesaros and steering wheel here, check my thread in for sale section if you're interested.

Stef gsi
15-01-13, 10:53 PM
Hi iver got the complete engine and gear box in very good order and fuel tank with pump ecu loom and drive shafts can post as well or you can collect. Pm me if you are interested. Cheers

Dz
15-01-13, 10:57 PM
pm'd

MK999
16-01-13, 04:48 PM
99.9% I have an SRi/GSi steering wheel in the garage, and I definitely have a mk2 headlining if interested?

I also have what I think is a carb fuel tank, which I believe would suit the external gsi pump, but you might wanna double check that.

edit: In fact, I'll check the carb tank tomorrow for suitable outputs/returns, I'm probably going to go external pump/swirl pot setup, so you can probably have my SPi tank with an MPi astra pump fitted, all perfect for E16.

Forgot to double check for steering wheel, but I know it's there! Carb tank will be fine for what I want so you're welcome to the injection one all set up and ready to go, even comes with some free 3 year old fuel that won't come out without running the pump (so the ball mech still works too lol)

Only problem will be collecting as I don't think city link will take it even with no smoking signs on it :p