PDA

View Full Version : The Old Folks Home

Evolution
17-08-03, 04:24 PM
Old Betty is a 96 year old who needs to be pumped full of drugs each day to keep her alive, that they work so well, she is always zooming around in her wheelchair, and her head is a bit messed up from all the drugs.
Every day after her drug dose, she heads to the tv room to catch her favoruite program.
She zooming along the corridor, around the corner and there is old bill standing with his hand out to stop her.
"have you got a licence for that?" he asks.
So old betty rakes through her handbag and pulls out a kit kat wrapper and hands it over.
"ok, everything is in order here, on you go."
So of she goes, zooming along the corridor, around the next corner, and old jim is there with his hand out to stop her.
"are you insured to drive that?" he asks.
So old betty rakes through her handbag again and pulls out a beermat.
"Ok, thats all fine, carry on"
So off she goes again, zooming along the corridor at extra pelt so she doesnt miss the start of her program. Around the next corner and there is old mak, the resident perv, standing naked with a boner from vigra.
"Old betty stops her wheel chair and says "oh no, not the breathaliser again!"

Old mak was sitting with old mary in the rest lounge and turned to mary and said "you know, its been years since i last had someone hold my willy, just holding it, I miss that. Would you mind just holding it for me?
Old mary turns to him and says "why sure, i guess it wouldnt be a crime to do that.
So every day, old mak and old mary would sit in the rest lounge for an hour or so, and old mary would hold his willy.
One monday, old mak never showed up at the rest lounge, then on tuesday he never showed up, and then on wednesday old mary got worried so went looking for him.
She hobbled into the tv lounge to see old mak sitting having his willy held by old janice.
"MAK!" cried old mary. "How could you do this to me? I thought i was the one who got to hold your willy. What has she got that i havent?"
Old mak turns to old mary and says "Parkinsons"

Mark
17-08-03, 04:29 PM
That's sick - parkinsons runs in my family!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Evolution
17-08-03, 04:42 PM
Runs in mine too. Lighten up. :roll:

Mark
17-08-03, 05:08 PM
Yeah seems I was a bit harsh, told it to my uncle who has it quite bad and he laughed for ages!

Evolution
17-08-03, 11:39 PM
I aswell. Its all this tension and the god damn war on terror. Feelings are soaring high these days. Lets all put this horrible mess behind us and continue to raise laughs.