PDA

View Full Version : Very good mk1 shell with panels . Non sunroof

Lambo
09-01-13, 05:41 PM
The time has come to sell my mk1 shell.
I've had a lot of interest in this but promised the previous owner I would let him have first refusal . Unfortunately the timing isn't right so some lucky person can get there hands on it .

The car is known on here as Bessie . The shell is really good in all the usual areas . Boot corners . Batt tray inner wings etc . It's a non sunroof shell.

It will come with 2 new wings , all glass ,original bonnet , tailgate , doors ( which are good ) and it has just had rear arches replaced , rubbed down and put in primer .
You are more than welcome to take any parts with the car Aswell that you would like from my stash (a room the size of my mot bay full ).
It really is a very very good shell .
It is currently stripped bare ready to be painted.

I will get recent pictures up tomorrow as I have just looked and I only have old ones of it sat behind my sr .

I would like £400 . I'm in Halifax , west Yorkshire.

Lambo
09-01-13, 05:46 PM
http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/lambo2301/IMG-20120320-00046.jpg

Calamity Josh
10-01-13, 05:03 PM
what is actually included in the sale apart from the panels that you have said? any more pictures of common rust area's, and i take it it has v5, registered as a 1.2 still?

leefowler
10-01-13, 06:01 PM
Pics please.

Lee

Lambo
10-01-13, 06:12 PM
Sorry I haven't had chance to get any pictures just yet .
I'm 90% sure it's sold but I will keep the thread updated.

Southie
10-01-13, 09:21 PM
Sorry to hijack the thread Lambo, whoever buys this I still have the original headlights and indicators for this car, they have D186ysa etched on them so that's why I've mentioned this.
Please pm me if interested and Lambo good look with the sale as I do really miss the car I called Bessie :(

mk1nova_rich
10-01-13, 09:42 PM
I also still have various parts from this car if the buyer is interested :) good luck with the sale Lambo

Southie
10-01-13, 10:09 PM
If people are getting confused by this from me and Rich btw I had the car originally for 6 years and sold it to Rich, he then sold it to Lambo ;)

Plug
12-01-13, 08:24 AM
I want I want I want love this colour !!

The let needs re-shelling too :-) haha delivery ?

Lambo
12-01-13, 06:21 PM
I want I want I want love this colour !!

The let needs re-shelling too :-) haha delivery ?
After today mate I am just going to keep the shells .
Arranged to meet 4 members from here with bits and rushed to deliver/ meet with the engine I had so I would be back in time . All four never turned up and I had to try and contact them all .
It's sort of inspired me to just pull my finger outif that makes sense .
Thankyou for the interest .

Southie
12-01-13, 06:35 PM
Do you want to buy the original headlights for Bessie then Lambo, there in fantastic condition, even the original indicators ;)

Lambo
12-01-13, 06:40 PM
Do you want to buy the original headlights for Bessie then Lambo, there in fantastic condition, even the original indicators ;)

Pm sent mate

scoobyeater
12-01-13, 07:41 PM
After today mate I am just going to keep the shells .
Arranged to meet 4 members from here with bits and rushed to deliver/ meet with the engine I had so I would be back in time . All four never turned up and I had to try and contact them all .
It's sort of inspired me to just pull my finger outif that makes sense .
Thankyou for the interest .

this happens alot mate alot of messers out there and on forums good luck with car mate and show it when its done ;)

mk1nova_rich
12-01-13, 08:31 PM
Good luck with it Lambo, give us a text if theres owt you want from Bessie :thumb:

sounding121
14-01-13, 12:30 PM
200 cash any good to you ?

Plug
16-01-13, 08:32 PM
Shame you got messed about mate!

There's some top guys and gals on here !

You won't regret keeping the old girl