PDA

View Full Version : Car Theft

bazzap8389
09-01-13, 12:44 PM
Is there anyone else living somewhere, where there are lots of ats getting stolen?

Recently in Aberdeen there has been so much car theft, all high end cars aswell. They seem to steal them and torch them te next day! There has been various rs4's s3's etc

Seems the police do **** all when there caught aswell.

dc1984
09-01-13, 12:58 PM
Same in Glasgow mate but they go missing and never seen again. Most likely ringers now or stripped for parts.

TeddyThom
09-01-13, 01:03 PM
There was some videos going round on YouTube about some kids stealing cars like civics and shizzle and they were posting videos of them racing around in them...

Seems like the Scots have gone mad lollol

bazzap8389
09-01-13, 01:09 PM
They have a fb page aswell of the cars they've stole etc absolute scum

brownbear
09-01-13, 01:12 PM
That's why I moved to East London much safer...... lol

chrisd1986
09-01-13, 01:14 PM
It was starting to get bad in merseyside again so ive nothing to worrie about now i live in cumbria

Edd
09-01-13, 01:28 PM

Surely posting it on the internet is evidence that the police could use?

kent14sr
09-01-13, 02:08 PM
Surely posting it on the internet is evidence that the police could use?

They never want to do a lot over TWOC - too much hassle for too little result. Years ago, a relative had a 2yr old Astra GTE 16v and it was stolen 3 times in 12 months - the final time it went through a wall at high speed and finished up inside someones front room. When the culprit went to court he received a small fine and a few hours community service despite having previous. My relative was incensed in the court after the verdict and stated this - he was promptly done for contempt (or whatever it is classed as) and furthermore had to pay for the repairs (via his insurance) for the damage to the street furniture, wall, garden and part demolished house.

They get more income from speed related offences and it creates less paperwork but boosts their conviction figures.

gteben
09-01-13, 02:40 PM
well the best good old way is do what my friend down south did. caught the little crap an gave him an dam good hiding
. but best of all the little crap is now much older an a police officer lol

meritlover
09-01-13, 03:42 PM
We live in such a scary world :(

therealnovaboy
09-01-13, 04:03 PM
nothing is safe these days, not even novas with solex locks.

brainsnova
09-01-13, 04:15 PM
Best to sleep in the boot

kent14sr
09-01-13, 05:05 PM
We live in such a scary world :(

A world that is so much better because we have meritlover to watch over us :-)

novalovingned
09-01-13, 05:36 PM

I've been keeping an eye on it too! Total idiots! It's been really bad the past 2 weeks! Audi,Porsche,bmw's and plenty of them.

There's nothing "gone in 60 seconds" about it too, just breaking into houses for keys etc!

My Audi is locked, alarmed, spare key out the glove box and keys on the head board when I sleep lol because rumour has it there just 10 minutes along the road from me!

Spudly
09-01-13, 06:50 PM
My Audi is locked, alarmed, spare key out the glove box and keys on the head board when I sleep lol because rumour has it there just 10 minutes along the road from me!

But then think of it the other way,they will most likely be armed with knives/bats/bars, possibly even shooters, and youre making them have to search through your house to find your keys, theyre more likely to wake you up with a kicking (or your family/loved ones) because they cant find your keys, and if they want them enough they wont think twice about it!

Id be more willing to leave them in a place thats only obvious once youre in the house and cant just be fished out through the letterbox for example, that way they have to break in, so your insurance co cant argue it wasnt stolen, and youre less likely to be awoken by a knife/foot/fist/bat/bar to the face in the middle of the night!

bazzap8389
09-01-13, 06:54 PM
I've been keeping an eye on it too! Total idiots! It's been really bad the past 2 weeks! Audi,Porsche,bmw's and plenty of them.

There's nothing "gone in 60 seconds" about it too, just breaking into houses for keys etc!

I have done exactly the same. Not going to make it easy for the cunts!

Spudly
09-01-13, 06:56 PM
And did i read that right, the theives have a facemuck page where they post the cars theyre taking?

bazzap8389
09-01-13, 07:00 PM
You did read that right. I'm not on fb so couldnt tell you what it's called though

kbnova
09-01-13, 07:25 PM
is there a link to this facebbok page

hear stories about new bmw over here in n ireland being stole without keys, well they seem to be able to code a new key on the spot, just like on watch dog full story about the scum nickin new bmws

turbojolt
09-01-13, 07:33 PM
if i ever buy a high end car (unlikely) I'm going to tie the keys to the collar of a 16 Stone mastiff every night lol

gteben
09-01-13, 07:48 PM
if i ever buy a high end car (unlikely) I'm going to tie the keys to the collar of a 16 Stone mastiff every night lol
Now that sounds like a plan .
If the police are not gonna do anythink about then the people should
An put a stop to it . I mean if u canrt keep your goodies safe at night when u sleep
Then whats the point in being nice . U may aswell just pull a knife out
On them an be done with it . Go down fighting protecting your pride i mean ride

novalovingned
09-01-13, 08:40 PM
But then think of it the other way,they will most likely be armed with knives/bats/bars, possibly even shooters, and youre making them have to search through your house to find your keys, theyre more likely to wake you up with a kicking (or your family/loved ones) because they cant find your keys, and if they want them enough they wont think twice about it!

Id be more willing to leave them in a place thats only obvious once youre in the house and cant just be fished out through the letterbox for example, that way they have to break in, so your insurance co cant argue it wasnt stolen, and youre less likely to be awoken by a knife/foot/fist/bat/bar to the face in the middle of the night!

Na I only have a 2.0t A4! They go for RS4's around here lol

But in all seriousness you rite. It's only a car at the end of the day, and that's what insurance is for. It's more of a principle thing, some little runts thinking they can just take your car. But thats the way the worlds going tbh.

paulyb
09-01-13, 08:42 PM
Heard a horrible story about a gang of these who steal top end motors, they would boil your kettle and have it with them , so if you confront them you got scalded:(

When I worked for Avis@Glasgow airport we had a guy rent Audi's every weekend, until he had one stolen with the keys after they broke in, after that he only wanted Corsa's :D

Spudly
09-01-13, 08:50 PM
I watched a program a while back about car thefts, and one doctor guy had both his amg merc and his mrs merc offroader/people carrier thing taken overnight, from their drive, by a break in theft, they didnt even notice in the morning till they couldnt find the car keys, then figured out what had happened!

He still had/has nice cars now, but he said he always made sure the keys were visible overnight, so anyone that broke in would find them and bugger off with the cars, rather than risk them ransacking the house, or risk them attacking his two children or his wife in order to find keys that were hidden!

I know what your mean about your honour, your pride and such, but car or life, which is worth more to you, thats what you really need to think about!

Jordangraham
09-01-13, 09:11 PM
i found the facebook page its called "aberdeenboyz stig ftp" 12 year old boy went through the dog flap and nicked the keys and took it out and then Burnt it . its a joke!

http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums/u631/Jordangraham1/225fc1a8c4_zpsaf0ebf86.jpg

poor boys car

Jordangraham
09-01-13, 09:20 PM
edited......

meritlover
09-01-13, 09:39 PM
stop looking at their site. The more people look and are disgusted/outraged by it the more they're likely to continue. don't give them the satisfaction of having so much as their page views increasing.
Obviously that's the only reason they post it publicly. To give the finger to everyone and give them a stage to let them pi$$ the world off.

kbnova
09-01-13, 09:41 PM
looks like a page full of tards

novalovingned
09-01-13, 09:54 PM
i found the facebook page its called "aberdeenboyz stig ftp" 12 year old boy went through the dog flap and nicked the keys and took it out and then Burnt it . its a joke!

http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums/u631/Jordangraham1/225fc1a8c4_zpsaf0ebf86.jpg

poor boys car

The police were chasing it through Aberdeen and had to stop "too dangerous" more like the poor wee Astra couldn't keep up with the RS4 lol

They were at it again last night, black A3 this time.......

Mike
09-01-13, 09:57 PM
LOL at the retarded norverners...

Anyway, what would you expect to happen if youve got a sought after motor & the common knowledge of there being a key that'll start it hidden in the car :thumb:

Andy
09-01-13, 09:58 PM
i would hit the blond bit that is a friend of their's LOL

Spudly
09-01-13, 10:01 PM
stop looking at their site. The more people look and are disgusted/outraged by it the more they're likely to continue. don't give them the satisfaction of having so much as their page views increasing.
Obviously that's the only reason they post it publicly. To give the finger to everyone and give them a stage to let them pi$$ the world off.

Have to agree with this strongly, ive removed the links for the other videos in another thread and asked for people to stop posting them!

millworm
09-01-13, 10:03 PM
One of my neighbours keeps having his nova loon broken into, 3 times now, twice over the holidays. last time they stole 50p and a cuppa soup?! seriously?

novalovingned
09-01-13, 10:15 PM
LOL at the retarded norverners...

Anyway, what would you expect to happen if youve got a sought after motor & the common knowledge of there being a key that'll start it hidden in the car :thumb:

That was a "smart" comment..... lol

By the way everyone Mike on png says if you buy an Audi expect it to be stolen! I'll be sure to let Audi know, maybe they can include it on future adverts lol

marc69
09-01-13, 10:17 PM
Well after living in England over ten years ago and having seven attempts of burglary for my 1.0 (looked like an SR) in 9 months, now mine are all alarmed, immobilised and with steering locks. Also cassette radios so even not worth braking into the car!

Although alarm, immobiliser and steering lock can be gotten through, if each one lasts a wee while, each second is a long time for a burglar when under pressure, so at least three things to get through is a bit off putting.

Anyway, they'll get nowhere if they don't know how a choke works lol!!

marc69
09-01-13, 10:18 PM

By the way everyone Mike on png says if you buy an Audi expect it to be stolen! I'll be sure to let Audi know, maybe they can include it on future adverts lol

This is going to be popular....I always see Audis as overpriced VWs!

Mike
09-01-13, 10:29 PM

Not just Audi;s chap. LOTS of marques.

Im not saying it "will" be stolen. All im saying is, its a farking stupid idea to have a valet key kept on board when people know where they are.

And by retarded norveners, Im reffering to the drivel those brain dead ejits are spurting out on facebook.

novalovingned
09-01-13, 10:43 PM
Not just Audi;s chap. LOTS of marques.

Im not saying it "will" be stolen. All im saying is, its a farking stupid idea to have a valet key kept on board when people know where they are.

And by retarded norveners, Im reffering to the drivel those brain dead ejits are spurting out on facebook.

I'm not on about the retarded norveners part lol

And totally agree about the "hidden" key. Bad idea except from when you locked it your own car lol

Just thought what do you expect when you have a nice motor was a wild statement ;)

novalovingned
09-01-13, 10:52 PM
Well after living in England over ten years ago and having seven attempts of burglary for my 1.0 (looked like an SR) in 9 months, now mine are all alarmed, immobilised and with steering locks. Also cassette radios so even not worth braking into the car!

Although alarm, immobiliser and steering lock can be gotten through, if each one lasts a wee while, each second is a long time for a burglar when under pressure, so at least three things to get through is a bit off putting.

Anyway, they'll get nowhere if they don't know how a choke works lol!!

Know what you went through. I had some idiot trying to steal a mk2 I had outside my old house for a while. Would help if it had plug leads etc lol

TeddyThom
10-01-13, 11:55 AM
Know what you went through. I had some idiot trying to steal a mk2 I had outside my old house for a while. Would help if it had plug leads etc lol

My nova has no engine. Does this count as better than an alarm?

Jon_nova1
10-01-13, 12:35 PM
i had someone trying to steal my nova once, it didn't have a drivetrain, engine or front wheels, i think they only clicked when they got in the car and saw it had no wiring loom lol

bazzap8389
10-01-13, 06:29 PM
Well apparently there "on it" tonight and If doors ain't locked it's going to be " more then 4 cars tonight" bunch of absolute ballbags

paulyb
10-01-13, 06:32 PM
Hope the old bill are on alert for these scrotes, surely a bit of extra police presence in the area would be enough to scare them off? As they don't sound very organised, stealing motors to torch?

meritlover
10-01-13, 06:50 PM
As they don't sound very organised,

who? the crim's or the cops? lol

mrT
10-01-13, 07:14 PM
boy from my work in the photos aswell, cant inform him as me nor him have facebook and im in egypt, he wont be into it as he aint stupid and doesnt drive, but obviously knows them, maybe, little funking assholes hope they crash and are killed and car catches fire just for good measure, as for not hiding the keys, i would, f##k them if they want them then be my guest but i wont be handing them over, i'd happy cut his throat if i caught them in my house no questions asked

mowgli
10-01-13, 08:19 PM
all this fighting talk....

what do you value more, a spanish rusty granny car or human life?

if someone wants to nick your car, they will.

i know someone who was woken one night by some blokes, one pointed a shotgun at him & asked for his car keys. so he obliged.

novalovingned
10-01-13, 08:37 PM
I'm just out of hospital today after an operation, if they come tonight I'm f@cked lol

They also put a warning out to the cops too, come near them and there getting rammed!

novalovingned
10-01-13, 11:06 PM
Just heard one of them was in mauled in BOD. Caught at sombodys car tonight,the neighbours even chipped in with a dig or two! I read that the coppers had to peel him off the pavment to get him into the car!

Tough at the top like lol

bazzap8389
10-01-13, 11:11 PM
That's magic, hopefully the rest are caught.

Hope they stay away from BOD that's where my nova is lol

Andy
11-01-13, 08:38 AM
best way to deal with em.coppers wont do nowt.
thats why nobody bothers ringing em anymore,yet when you trounce somebody yourself you get hammered for it.