PDA

View Full Version : mk3 astra van, 1993 11 months mot, 5 months tax.. 2.5 v6!

brake-dust
07-01-13, 08:27 PM
up for sale is my mk3 astra van, very clean van for age (although not mint!) 5 stud conversion all the way round with v6 brakes up front, lowered around 60mm, good tyres, will have a new clutch fitted next week.. has rear seat conversion exposed but no rear seats (can be boarded over again if you want a van..)

Engine came out a auto cavalier about a month ago.. so not been ragged! has c20xe flywheel and f20 gearbox.. needs a bit of tidying up here and there like few broken plastics on the inside etc, looks fairly standard with a few marks and knocks, was left like this as it was just used as a work van.. engines not registered as quite simply its only been in there a month... will leave this upto the new owner to change... (very easy).

as far as i can remember it only needs handbrake cables, there isnt any on there as it was only converted to 5 stud a few weeks back and i didnt know the cables were different! cant imagine there to dear to buy.

cracking little van with a decent power house up front! loads of t&t, give her some tlc and it will be as good as they come..

£1000

open to offers, swaps etc etc will upload some pics in the next few days...

NOVATANK
10-01-13, 12:59 AM
sounds like a good toy/ work horse any pics cheers

Mike spud
13-01-13, 01:26 AM
Have you got any pics and what kind of swap were you thinking of?

brake-dust
14-01-13, 09:26 PM
hi guys, when i posted the ad i hadnt took delivery of the van (although i know it fairly well) how ever its not worth a 1000 quid by a long shot, it deffo needs some tlc before its worth selling, needed clutch, box, shocks, springs cables and interior as it smells! ive bought most of the parts and ordered some g cams for it, will be back forsale in the next few weeks when its up together to a sell able standard with some pictures! i'll knock together a progress thread aswell this week, as for swaps im into anything really, so just a case of if it takes my fancy!

thanks
john