PDA

View Full Version : Whats your horror stories viewing cars, ------------

kbnova
06-01-13, 09:55 PM
i spotted a nice looking grey gsi on ebay about 6-7 years ago and rang the guy who was from mid england, we arranged to meet at birmingham airport where i flew into to,
we send pictures and told me over the phone many times it was mint with no rust,

so i set off landed first thing in the morning came out the front door to meet a heap of dung ( looked like it was painted with cans of paint from the local petrol station), i prayed this wasnt the car i came to buy, so i rang the guy hoping to hell it wasnt him parked infront of me, by fuk it was him, there was no rust because it had been painted over and seem sealer everywer covering at least 5mm plates welded all over the boot, i near cried,
pictures must have been of the car years before,

back into the airport to book a flight home with wasnt til that night

mowgli
06-01-13, 10:01 PM
looking at a car & within seconds realising it was 2 halves welded together...... and the owner 'didn't know'.......

yes it was a nova.

kbnova
06-01-13, 10:01 PM
lol. nice

Andy
06-01-13, 10:03 PM
Going to view a mk3 astra van in selby.Went out for a test drive and the brake pedal went to the floor.
"oh you have to give it a couple of pumps!" he said....
It had 12months mot..........

8valve-craig
Drove 60miles a few weeks ago to view / buy a Mk4 Gti. Adertised for £800 with Recaro leather and Anniversary kit.

Got there and the guy said "my friend has offered me £950", and decided not to budge atall. Walked away on Principle.

mowgli
lol. nice

it was, from 20yds away...

brainsnova
06-01-13, 10:09 PM
Took a mate to see a car for him and he was still talking to the guy when I got in my car and started to drive away, more rattle can than original paint. Another was a nova parked in a garden parallel to the house and the guy spent 10 mins going back and forward and gave up saying he couldn't get it out

Novasport
06-01-13, 10:22 PM
Went looking for a sports car for my dad as he decided he wanted a classic. After putting my finger through a rotten bulkhead on one car and putting my hand through the sill on another, he decided to go for something a little newer.

Nova wise, travelled half way down the country in a horrid 1.2 Clio which drank fuel(Was in between jobs and had to wait for my new company car) to find a supposedly mint Nova rotten in all the usual places and more. Turned out it was actually the Autodata manual cover car(The orange book with black Nova on the front) but that was not enough to make it worthwhile.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/NovaSport/440.jpg

Looked tidy on the outside, pity it wasnt underneath :(

kenny_afh
06-01-13, 10:30 PM
went to view a corsa C sxi a few years ago, got a lift about 90 miles with my uncle and plan was to drive it home. it was a lovely car, low miles and very clean. thankfully i checked the oil. there was none, and had been none for long enough that the dipstick was starting to rust... que the mad rush to get a train home, made it with 30 seconds to spare!

kbnova
06-01-13, 10:33 PM
when to view a nova gsi last week, fella said it needed work, and it would drive home, i arrived and the grass was grown up the wheels hadnt moved in mths, battery was flat took him ages to start, the strut top was bout to fall off it,

letvalva
06-01-13, 10:36 PM
900+ mile round trip to veiw a saff cossie for mate, took my mate out for test drive and owner wrecked it on a corner

chrisd1986
06-01-13, 10:55 PM
I went to part ex my 1.8 early vectra b 3 years ago now for a vectra b on a 02 sri v6 that i had spotted in the trader and when i discribed my car over the phone and mentioned how mint it was we agreed on rought my car was worth £600 and he said the car he had was in vgf and wanted £1100 for it and when i got there the drivers bolster was shot, all places that vectras rust thjs had it, the lifters were banging there tits off and the eml light didnt come on when i turned the ignition on so i walked away and i will never go to buy a car off a dealer

marc69
06-01-13, 11:05 PM
Mounds of horror stories, I think the best one was from a few years ago, went on a 300 mile trip to view a car overpriced but described as mint, got there, the passnger sill was covered with gaffa tape where it was holed, the wheel arches were hand painted over lumpy filler, the engine went on 3 cylinders and the haed had loads of instant gasket sticking out, the seller said you need to red line it when you start it for a few minutes to get the four cylinders going " all old cars are like this". I could go on about the naff condition of a photoshopped advert, at the end of it, another guy turned up with dogs and it all got aggressive...I turned and walked as quickly as possible.

It weas seriously like a scene from a horrible movie!

maddogdaz666
06-01-13, 11:55 PM
Went to see a "1 owner low mileage, full service history" 106 quicksilver for the brother in law. Also discribed as mint, he was asking very strong money and all sounded ok on the phone, so we thought it was all ok. Drove 2 hours to look at it, when we got there it was covered in car park dings, the front bumper was a 1.1 item that used to be burgundy and the bonnet used to be blue! When I asked to look at the history he said its in the glove box, which it wasn't. So then he said it must have dropped behind the glove box! He only had one MOT certificate and the log book!! I very nearly drop kicked the guy across his fu€king street!

L33 LEG
07-01-13, 12:25 AM
Think the worse car i viewed was a saxo a few months ago. Was told that it was very tidy and all the usual crap. I drove down with a mate 200 miles away. The first second i looked at it i noticed that the door was a bad colour, i then walked round the whole car feeling the paint and asking the owner WTF had happened to it. He played dumb saying he hadnt noticed but it was pretty obvious that with all the filler and bad paint that it had been rolled at somepoint. I knew that i was stripping it at some point anyway so wasnt too bothered aslong as it drove well, knocked him quite a bit off for it so seemed a good deal. Drove 200 miles home and a mile away from my house the clutch slipped and totally smashed the gearbox and engine, resulting in the car having a new engine and box fitted and stuck outside my month still not on the road lol

Another car viewing that stood out from the rest was a E36 328 that was for a mate. He was there testing the engine for a bit giving it some revs and all of a sudden he burst the rad. Once all the steam went we just looked at the seller and said that it's not what he wanted and we drove away lol A few weeks later he got offered the car at a much cheaper price being sold as broken ha.

L33 LEG
07-01-13, 12:28 AM
There was also another saxo that i went to see for a mate to buy. Got to this dodgy looking house, some forgeigner came out, had to jump start the car onto the road so we could view it. Bodywork was really bodged and then i opened the door, looked at the seller and asked where the passenger seat was lol He couldnt give me an answer for whatever reason so we left it at that.

Mieran
07-01-13, 12:42 AM
I've got LOADS but cba to write them all, last one was this but I'm glad it was only 10mins away, from the pics it looks alright but its a proper shed. The whole boot was covered in mould and was soaking wet, it stunk, also sounded like a tank because exhaust was falling off and loads of stuff!

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/2002-52-vauxhall-astra-16v-bertone-18-3-door-coupe-72000-miles/1006024629#gallery-item-full-1

8valve-craig
07-01-13, 07:56 AM
Went to look at a KX125 in one of the rougher area's of Gloucester. No frame number and a very poorly re-stamped engine number which said KX125-1995/1996.

As per usual the seller played dumb, we walked away.

chrisd1986
07-01-13, 08:33 AM
Another one i went to see localy was a corsa on gumtree and it looked good in the pics then when i got there it had loads of tiny dings in it like it had been shot with a bb gun and the seller parked it up against the fence so i couldnt see the bashed in n/s sill and was offended and gave me abuse when i offered him £200 for it

kent14sr
07-01-13, 08:41 AM
Went with a friend to Hereford to view a Vectra B SRi with an LET engine. Listed as mint.

All front end panels different shades of paint, ecu in a tesco bag by the wipers. Chocoblock connectors everywhere. Rev counter/temp gauge not working. Boot spoiler on the back seat (seller said it fell off on the way to meet us).

Best bit - met in a carpark and there was water under the car. The guy said it was there when we arrived, so left it at that and went on a testdrive less than convinced.

Got out of the carpark onto the main road and the cooling system let go in quite spectacular fashion.

Left the bloke with his car blocking the road with water streaming from it and went home thankful we had a lucky escape!

Pistol Pete
07-01-13, 10:14 AM
lol i have quite a few....

One that sticks out, a few years back i was on the hunt for a 205 1.9 GTi. Went to view one with a wad of cash in my pocket. Blokey pretty much sold it me over the phone. Got there had a look round, was very clean and was happy to part with my hard earned. Test drive time....I jumped in the back, my dad in the front and blokey drove. I say drove, i mean took off down his lane like colin mcrae, gravel pinging the underside, 50ish mph through a 30 zone etc....needless to say i came home with the cash in my pocket!!

MK999
07-01-13, 10:39 AM
Went to see a 525tds on the way to combe, cash in pocket to put down on it with the intention of collecting it later that day with a friend, or next day. Advertised with 12 months/tax, perfect condition, little bit pricier than most but figured it seemed worth it.

Got there to find the spec was wrong, it had holes in the sills, flat tyres, weeds growing round it... when I said "WTF?" the guy said it'd all be sorted out for the MOT that it didn't actually have yet. I basically walked away at that point in my head but since I'd gone all the way I had a look round it and asked him to start it see if I noticed anything to look out for on others. Had to start it on 2 jump packs as it flattened one, alarm key fobs didn't work so it was immobilising the whole time, when it finally got started it didn't sound too bad besides the dead lifters, so I actually asked if he'd take £250 or something for it without an MOT, thinking maybe a bit of tidying and it'd be alright. He said he wanted the £900 asking price or he'd rather scrap it!!

8valve-craig
07-01-13, 11:20 AM
Went to look at a GTE16v in Bristol about 6 years ago with my brother. Bloke met us in a lay-by and turned up with the brakes RED hot. Obviously thought he was giving it one last grilling. We both walked around it in opposite directions, arches were ally taped and hammerited over and it was just basically a real dog. Looked at each other and offered the bloke £200 (this was back when you could buy a rough one for £50)

His bartering skills werent great, and his best line was "these are getting rare now" So after he said it one too many times my brother threw him the keys and said "you had better keep it then"

Maybe you had to be there, but it was hilarious.

Pete
07-01-13, 11:35 AM
When i was younger me and my dad went to go see an old Mini Cooper up in Presall Blackpool. 300 mile round trip.

everything sounded spot on according to my dad, he'd owned them his whole life so knew what to look out for etc. Got the this fella's address at the time agreed the day before, no mini in the front garden? knocked at the door... nothing, rang his phone and good 10 times and he eventually answered to tell us that, that morning he'd taking it for one last spin and boom straight into another car.

Tosser didn't even ring us that morning to say don't waste your time/petrol coming up to see it. Its had it...

pie
07-01-13, 11:37 AM
f lol lol lol mr leg

camels toe
07-01-13, 11:38 AM
Drove from Hull to Cumbria to look at a mk1 astra sr.Seller had said it needed a new quarter but that didnt put me off.He sent me aload of pics and the car looked really good. When we got there i didnt even want to get out the car i knew how bad it was going to be. The photo`s had been really old ones,it had rust everywhere all round the windscreen ect.Interior was knackered and it looked like he`d been cutting bricks up next to it with a stihl saw with the door open.
Needless to say i got back in the car and drove off.
When i bought my chevette estate i rung the seller up and he said if you want it come have alook tonight as theres abloke coming in morning.Asked where he was and i could swear he said Dewsbury (hour away) so got postcode and left work early to go home and AA map it.Turns out he lived in Shrewsbury! So leaving at 4pm i drove down there and had alook.Bit rough but nothing to worry about.Needed wings which i had.He was in his 80`s and had had the car from new said he`d waxoyled it each year ect.Paid a deposit and picked it up aweek later.
When we got the old wings off we found he`d rivetted stripps of ally over the rust time and time again on the inner wings and front panel.Then put an inch of seam sealer over it all and waxoyle.You couldnt tell one bit til we took the first strip off,there was 7 strips laid over each other in areas.
So two new inner wings and front panel needed too.
We also removed an Omega estates boot worth of wires and electric gadgets like a 1980`s cruise control.It had switched for everything,even the glovebox light had a switch to turn it on.

L33 LEG
07-01-13, 12:58 PM
f lol lol lol mr leg

The passenger seat guy was the best. He could hardly speak English and couldnt tell me where the seat was. I actually wanted my mate to test drive it and see the guy sat on the back seat as if it was normal.

pie
07-01-13, 01:02 PM
lol

Sola
07-01-13, 01:21 PM
Somewhere in Ireland is a gentleman who probably still thinks that he had a narrow escape...

A few years back when my wife was expecting we decided that we should sell our Mini Cooper and get a sensible family car. After advertising it I received a mail from this guy telling me that he was very interested but couldn't get to view it for a while.

I sent him a shed load of photos and he decided that based on them, he wanted to buy and wired across the funds to pay for it with the view to sending someone across to collect the car on his behalf. After which I tucked the car away in the garage as I didn't want anything happening to it.

On the day of collection I brought the car into work and the law of sod took over. On the way the gearbox decided to implode! Turns out it was a regular fault on early (2002 ish) Coopers. The RAC came out and took it to the local Mini dealer, then the guy turned up as I had called to let him know what had happened.

All I had for him was the receipt from the RAC and a folder of papwerwork. The buyer promptly wanted his money back and was convinced that it was a sting. Which it of course wasn't.

At least the girl who got the car for her 19th birthday (!) was more than happy with it and was extra pleased that it had had the dreaded gearbox fault sorted out!

paddy235
07-01-13, 03:19 PM
went to see a zetec s for a mate, on the test drive the boy give it some stick and the bottom end exploded

kbnova
07-01-13, 07:39 PM
i when one time to buy a turbo nova about ten years ago, car was mint, it was a garage shed engine build, ended up a original 2.0 8v bottom end with a 16v head , looked like three head gaskets and looked to be a renault 5 turbo welded on to the manifold, some set up lol, wish i had pics of the engine now, didnt even start it never mind drive, just walked away, loom was jointed with twisted wires and tape. not a block connector to be seen

womble sri
07-01-13, 07:43 PM
Wen I was looking for a golf mk 4 gt tdi 150 about 5 years ago I found one on auto trader with relatively low mileage and a few years newer then the ones in my price range. I went to look at it as it was fairly local to me and it drove great had full service history and a HPI certificate. I counted out the £7k signed the log book and had one last look through all the docs when I found a rogue mot certificate at the back with stated the car had done another 50k miles, I smelt the rat and phoned home to do my own HPI check and yes it turned out it had been clocked! I took my money gave the guy a few sturn words and drove off.

Can't believe how close I was to being fleeced the guy had fake HPI certificate, VW service history the works!

kbnova
07-01-13, 07:47 PM
thats happens alot here in ireland, cars bought from england, and clocked rotten. full time clockers driving around mainly car dealers, cars come with fake service books, feckin joke, vag com edc15/16 ecu mileage read pick all up

faker
07-01-13, 08:06 PM
ive a few horrors!! 6 months ago i went for a test drive in a clio sport 172. chap asked me as soon as i sat in the passenger seat, "what sort of passenger are you"? i replied with, "dead on mate, but all i want is to get her up to temp and take it from there". the guy drove his cold clio to the end of the drive and nailed it on to the road, and ragged it into the back roads near his home stating "know these roads like the back of my hands mate"! he drove the balls of the thing! we were really moving along this straight, and were coming up on a mondeo st going the same direction. now as we got close i could clearly see that the mondeo driver had his right indicator on and was nearing a junction. this idiot then pulled out to pass the mondeo just as he began to turn. i screamed at the idiot who swerved and managed to stop just off the drivers door of the mondeo. he then waved at the driver to say sorry and drove on. mondeo driver had other ideas though, road rage took over and he gave chase. clio driver started to panic and really upped his pace with the mondeo right on his tail, these two nutters were really going for it. i was getting worried at this stage, they are mad over here in ireland you know!! now we were doing a loop and heading back to the sellers home again when we were approaching a roundabout, the mondeo driver drove at oncoming traffic and carried out a hard stop across the front of the clio! evasive action as clio driver sh!t himself and fled, still followed by the now nutter in the mondeo! he still chased us as we headed to newtownards police station! 3 hours later and numerous complaints from both parties and i managed to walk away unscathed. didn't buy the car though.

mowgli
07-01-13, 09:24 PM
/\ sounds like it was a good car....

mowgli
07-01-13, 09:32 PM
what about a thread based on biggest ar$eholes turning up to view a car???????

we had a bloke come to view our astra mk3 isuzu td, and it was nigh on immaculate. and he was trying to buy it for his girlfriend. he loudly exclaimed that it had definitely had a front end smash, which it had not, and offered us a pathetic figure for it.. left his card & said we'd not get close to his offer... so when we sold it for the asking price, my mrs rang this prat at 7am on a sunday to tell him we'd sold it.

faker
07-01-13, 09:45 PM
what about a thread based on biggest ar$eholes turning up to view a car???????

now your talking, just before i bought a 172 in the summer, i had an absolutely stonking vectra b gsi. thing was faultless with full history, never damaged and truely immaculate, rims prof refub with brand new tyres and a full mot. this young cub turns up and after a test drive, were he attempted to horse the **** out of it, proceeded to tell me that it was fuk-d and wasn't going right. he then affered me peanuts for it saying it needed a fortune spent on it. he tried to do a 'wheeler dealer' style buy with his hand out saying, " i'll give you £600 for it, that's all it's worth, do it, we got a deal"? when i told him to get the f-uk out of my drive he wasn't to pleased!!! 9

mowgli
07-01-13, 09:55 PM
my brother told a bloke to fcuk right off before he'd even had the chance to offer a price for a 320 E30 he was selling. on the road test, the bloke attempted to call every single thing wrong with it, so my bro bit his lip, and the bloke just kept banging on about it, so the moment they pulled up, he was told where to go, with the words.... 'and you can piss off in your austin maestro city cos you don't deserve a car as good as this'

millworm
07-01-13, 10:25 PM
I went to view a mk2 fiesta with my dad (nearly never bought a nova!). one lady owner from new low miles great condition. The body work was mint not a spec of dirt in sight, my dad asked him if we could go on a test drive the bloke turned around and said "lemme get the booster pack" I looked at my dad and laughed it did start though for all of about 5 seconds before it died again. Then some came flying past in a mk6 escort straight into a deep puddle and blew it up out side the house! decided that it wasn't the worth it and left.

Novasport
07-01-13, 10:31 PM
What's the escort blowing up got to do with it:confused:

millworm
07-01-13, 10:34 PM
What's the escort blowing up got to do with it:confused:

it all added to the dramatics so i though id put that in there too

Lewis.
08-01-13, 10:20 AM
I sold a nova about 3 years ago, It was a 1.2 Diamond in laser blue, and although it had a crease in a wing, it was a totally solid shell. Had a GSI interior with mint bolsters too. So some prat comes to look at it, he walks round it spouting some crap about his fantastic qualifications as a mechanic, then proceeds to point at completely solid bids of bodywork and claim they are rotten. Looks at solid and shiny original paint boot floor corners, and somehow imagines big gaping rot holes. I was only asking £500 which imo was cheap, and he offered £100 as "that's all it's worth" lol I informed him that he was a c*** and went inside lol

Also sold a Vitara to some chap from down south, and the sale went smoothly, but after he had paid, he asked if I still had it insured, which I had as I was still using it, he then asks if I can keep it insured for a week or 2 until he can afford to insure it so it doesn't come up on ANPR, the cheeky fecker! lol needless to say I assured him that I would, then when he went I immediately rang the insurance company and changed it to my new car lol

Calamity Josh
08-01-13, 10:41 AM
I sold my civic the other month, four indian guys came down to essex from above manchester, handed over the cash, deal was done, he drove it all the way back home fine, ran a round in it for a few days, then proceeded to call me up and say he wanted a refund as he 'didn't like the car' lol ! i politely told him where to go, he then said he was going to report me through ebay and give me bad feedback, strange that, beings as it was advertised on there, but he brought it outside of ebay :wtf:

or the 205 we sold as spares or repair and got a bad feedback as the wheel-trims didn't match...

Rickyb
08-01-13, 11:38 AM
about 3 years ago i was on the look out for a vito van in white found one on ebay near birmingham it had the option to zoom on the pics it looked ace i rang the guy he said it had had some paint at some point but its not to bad, he seemed really genuine over the fone, got a lift down a few days later in a 1.2 4speed nova WOW i was so looking forward to driving a 06plate vito back, only to find it had had loads and loads of rust blisters and they had OBVIUSLY scraped the paint off and touched the paint up it was horrific needless to say back in the nova home :(
my mate bought a b reg astra gte from about 10 miles away 19,000 miles apararently been dry stored for 9years then been on his drive for 6months. haha we hooked up the tow rope and started towing it back untill the wishbone tore clean off the bulkhead and the car was on the floor, we just strapped the struts together and off we went again lol

dudley
08-01-13, 01:41 PM
Bought a Capri, years ago, the guy was showing off on the test drive, we rear ended a van, (i got compensation much later for whiplash) I bought the salvage via the garage it eventually ended up in, i mended the car, sold the car, it was then backed through Dixons window in a ram raid. the engine died , they ran away, i got arrested on suspicion as i was still the legal owner! The car was then given back to me as i was ... the owner... I lent it to a friend and he had it nicked off his drive and it was found in South Wales, the police phoned me.. i said keep the bloody thing !!!

mowgli
08-01-13, 01:54 PM
Bought a Capri, years ago, the guy was showing off on the test drive, we rear ended a van, (i got compensation much later for whiplash) I bought the salvage via the garage it eventually ended up in, i mended the car, sold the car, it was then backed through Dixons window in a ram raid. the engine died , they ran away, i got arrested on suspicion as i was still the legal owner! The car was then given back to me as i was ... the owner... I lent it to a friend and he had it nicked off his drive and it was found in South Wales, the police phoned me.. i said keep the bloody thing !!!

dudley, have you ever read (or seen the film of) christine by stephen king?? lol

Edd
08-01-13, 03:02 PM
anyone who has ever bought a car off me has a horror story to tell lol

1st Nova i had, sold it on after doing 46k in a year, never serviced it, engine blew to bits on the buyers trip home, load of abuse on the phone

1.3SR (which when i bought it on 20oddk 15 years ago was mega minted), i lowered it and took off the sump plug on a speed bump and engine ran dry, put it for sale quite swiftly, again engine blew shortly after new owner bought it

XE Nova, hit a badger at 70ish, ruined the front, chassis bent, bodged it up, sold on, new owner wasn't happy that he needed a NSF tire once a month due to some permanent camber

V6 Astra F convertible, had mega rot under neath, i rebuild the rear legs with fiberglass and sold it on for top money, phone call week later from the lad saying he tried to jack the car up and the jack went 30cm into the car

Mk 4 Astra GSI, sold on for keen money, central alarm unit was broken meaning it went off all the time, and stem seals were ruined, if left for a day smoke would pour out the exhaust, the dealer would bought had fun with it on his forecourt so he said

Vectra GSI, got it cheap from a mate at work it had been stood for years so i knew it could have problems, got it MOT'd and up for sale, chap came from Derby on the train to buy it, i had a phone call from him on his way home, he managed to get to Birmingham but the other half of the engine was further back down the M5

Luckily for the second hand car market now i either scrap cars when im done with them, or like the Sport there a keeper lol

L33 LEG
08-01-13, 03:27 PM
Remind me never to buy a car from you lol

meritlover
08-01-13, 03:36 PM
Remind me never to buy a car from you lol

Remember not to buy a car from Edd

Stuart
08-01-13, 04:03 PM
I too have never sold a car that was worth buying lol I get good value out of things lmao

Its not a horror story, but more a comedy issue:
Went looking at a Clio 172, it was sort of cheap but not really given its high milage and needing a full respray. Anyway I was looking over the documents with it and found two differently dated (by years) insurance claims for the car. Handed the pack back and said that I wasnt interested and they might want to remove some stuff from that lot if they want to ever sell the car.

rubachuk
08-01-13, 04:20 PM
I was looking to buy a Ford Galaxys about this time last year. One turned up in the local area, top spec, 86k miles, decent price. I went to have a look at it and it was in fantastic condition, we agreed a price and shook on it and I went away to get the money togther.

While I was arranging the money I decided to go on the website where you can check the MOT history using the certificate number off the shiny new MOT certificate the seller had shown me. Turned out that at its previous MOT the mileage had been 234k. I phoned him and told him to get ****ed.

About a week later another one came up within a mile of the first so I made an appointment to see it, fully expecting it to be the same car and seller who I was revved up to give a proper mouthful face to face. It wasn't, the car was horrible, but I did the same check and guess what..... previous MOT 186k, new MOT 80k. MOT'd at the same place as the first within a couple of days.

Police and VOSA didn't give a toss BTW.

davidfox280585
08-01-13, 04:47 PM
advertised my rs1600i rep
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk100/davidfox280585/escorts/15032009120.jpg

now a guy rang me asking about it, i replied its ok for a replica and starts and runs superb and i wanted £750 for it,
he offered me a swap for a r reg gsxr600 which had odd coloured panels as it had been down the road,
with me just passing my bike test was excited so agreed to a straight swap to be fair the car was better than the bike

he came and looked at a few things like the battery tray was black waxoyled and slight wear on seat bolster basically everything i told him over the phone,
he came decided he didnt want it at this point i had turned down a good few offers as i wanted the gsxr

i briefly told him to get ****ed off back in your car you time wasting arsehole to which he slumped his head down saying nothing and drove off, my mate was laughing he couldnt beleive me lol

davidfox280585
08-01-13, 04:48 PM
or the yellow novavan where his mate started a thread saying the struts were rotton and both had come through the bonnet then appeared on a nova page on facebook last week looking exactly as it left with the nasty evo bonnet

jimbob-mcgrew
08-01-13, 04:52 PM

^ heheh, thats an epic tale right there

jimbob-mcgrew
08-01-13, 04:58 PM
the 205 we sold as spares or repair and got a bad feedback as the wheel-trims didn't match...

^ jesus christ

kbnova
08-01-13, 07:03 PM
tasty rs1600i