PDA

View Full Version : nova works rally car manual

JP360
30-12-12, 07:09 PM
hi all,
a few months ago i was searching on the web and found a PDF document that showed exploded images and info on a nova rally car. does anyone know where i can find it again or does anyone have it?

cheers JP360

cornish
30-12-12, 07:19 PM
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=vauxhall%20nova%20competition%20build%20manual&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDIQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.opel-blitz.lv%2Ffiles%2FNovaCompetitionBuildGuide.pdf&ei=ppPgUK-pF4Kd0AW00YHIBQ&usg=AFQjCNHuW3hzRB2GBGUAYcsxqrPkphqKcQ&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.d2k

JP360
30-12-12, 08:46 PM
thats the one, cheers pal. will give me a few ideas that will!!!

Dan Stanley
30-12-12, 10:37 PM
Possibly off topic question here.....
Has anyone ever (on here) built there nova to this spec? Road going or track cars?
I like the idea of most of the suspension, braking and chassis work, but would find most of the rest of it too extreme for my version of a fast road/weekend toy nova road car.

mowgli
30-12-12, 11:39 PM
dan, it was the manual supplied with the group A kit. at a guess, several hundred got built.

the problem is that a lot of the parts are no longer available, ie the group A engine stuff, but Harry Hockley still supply the strengthening/suspension stuff, but a lot of it is too heavy duty for normal road use, as it was developed for forest rallying.

cj.glasson
31-12-12, 12:26 AM
I've still got the copy that came with the kit!

mowgli
31-12-12, 07:32 AM
do tell.

its odd, but anyone who used to search it out on here, always ended up pm'ing me for me to send them my pdf copy of it, after Stu's original pdf got corrupted.

Stuart
31-12-12, 09:15 AM
Which I had sent to you in the first place lol and is never been corrupted when I looked at it, and even when giving a seemingly corrupted copy to a publisher who said it was fine lol

mowgli
31-12-12, 09:24 AM
Which I had sent to you in the first place lol and is never been corrupted when I looked at it, and even when giving a seemingly corrupted copy to a publisher who said it was fine lol

so why were people claiming it wouldn't work when it was sent to them, when from my email address it was fine??? were you browsing dodgy websites or something?

Stuart
31-12-12, 09:29 AM
Erm, no because it was downloaded onto a myriad of machines and it was fine..... I'd say it was other people being too retarded to use a browser and PDF reader.

mowgli
31-12-12, 09:50 AM
ah. i just assumed everyone on the planet with a windows based pc had adobe pdf reader software.

i mean, we even use it at work & i'm by far the most tech literate person there lol lol